chapter sixteen ; detriot

DANNYLYNN POV

Man I can't believe they're doing this fuck the police thing..I'm rapping my verse from 'Gangsta Gangsta' fans were screaming for me.

I don't give a fuck, 'cause I keep bailin'
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin'?

I yell at the mic and finally finish my verse I get hella nervous when I perform I don't know why..I feel like I'm gonna embarrass myself , trip or something.

Gangsta, Gangsta! That's what they're yellin'
It's not about a salary, it's all about reality"
Gangsta, Gangsta! That's what they're yellin'
"Hopin you sophisticated motherfuckers hear what I have to say" Gangsta, Gangsta! That's what they're yellin' It's not about a salary, it's all about reality"
Gangsta, Gangsta! That's what they're yellin' "Hopin you sophisticated motherfuckers hear what I have to say"

We finished the whole song finally everyone screamed after it just finished.

So what about the bitch who got shot? Fuck her!
You think I give a damn about a bitch? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fuck with me
You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother
Word to the motherfucker, straight outta Compton!

"Eazy! Eazy! Eazy!"Everyone yells. The guys kept on looking at each other even me.

" Damn that shit was dope!"Dre yells at the mic everyone cheers and clapping. Damn it's time.

"What's up!"Cube yell at Dre with his arms up the cops look at each other they knew what was about to come up.

"What up! Let's do this shit."Dre says back everyone looks at each other.

"Ey Ey! Hold on, Hold on. Y'all wanna know what the motha fuckin' police tryna tell us back stage?"Cube asked the audience they all yelled "What!"

"They try to tell what the fuck we can't play! Motherfuckers tryna tell us what the fuck we can't say! This is n.w.a. We do what the fuck we wanna do and we say what we wanna say! So everybody put the middle fingers up."Cube said to the cube everyone listens to him I stick the middle finger up high.

"To the punk ass cop backstage! Yo Dre I got somethin' say."Cube said he played the song and after that we all heard gunshots damn.

-

"I can't believe that shit just happen!"Cube gets all excited I sat in the bus tour we were heading to the club it was Yella's idea to celebrate what they just did.

"Nah! We fucked that up. We're gonna party get some bitches!"Yella yells being all excited Eric comes back handing me a orange juice since it's my favorite drink. "Thank,"

"You're welcome ma,"He said in his raspy high pitched voice something about this man voice turns me on for no reason.

"You gonna get drunk?"I asked him taking a sip of my orange juice facing him. "Hell yeah! After what the fuck we just did and you?"

At the club

I'm dancing by myself I'm hella fucked up I drank like five shots and some beers. I can't even feel my legs my eyes laid to Eric. With a groupie.

Me and him made eye contact for a little I noticed he told the groupie to go away, I tried to make it less awkward and walk away.

"Where the fuck is my cousin,"I whisper to myself trying to find Yella I'm in a uncomfortable situation right now Eric runs up to me. Both of us were outside.

"Whatchu so mad foe?"

"You'd seemed busy with that groupie of yours leave me alone I'm trying to find Yella,"I said in a straight up trying to walk away. "We we're just trying to have a conversation it wasn't like I was gonna fuck her,"

"Okay. Me and you never had anything either way."I lied to him he gave me a sad smile.

"You serious?"He asked me in a hurt voice part of me wanted to say yes but other say wanted to say no. I'm starting to fall in love with Eric I just don't wanna show it.

"I can't be with someone that wants to fuck every girl in the planet Eric, you're just gonna end up hurting me,"I look down at my white sneakers trying to avoid eye contact with him. He lifts my chin.

"She wasn't nothin' stop actin' like that."He says straight up I gave him a look 'are you serious?'

He gives me a little kiss on the cheek making me blush a little. The both us were talking taking a little walk outside "I saw Yella dancing with like six girls,"

"Of course,"I roll my eyes playfully.

Flashback

"So what the fuck is up with You and Danny?"Ren asked Yella gave Eric a weird look.

"Nuthin.."

"Man shut the fuck up. We've all seen the way you look at her we've never seen you look at women like that."Dre joins in the conversation taking a sip of his forty. "Man E I thought you was a pimp!"Cube laughs.

"Shut the fuck up Cube! Y'all annoying, y'all can't lie that Danny is beautiful,"He smiles thinking about her the guys agreeing with her ( expect yella) she's sleeping right now since it's like one in the morning. "You and Danny ya probably gonna play with her ion think it ain't it."Dre says his opinion.

"Man shut up makeup wearing looking ass,"E chimed in, making of Dre. He sticks the middle finger at him.

"But why do you like my cuz Eric?"Yella asked randomly everyone looking at him. shit.

"Her personality she's sweet and is sometimes mean depends."He says looking at him while the guys laughed at me.

"Have you guys fucked yet?"Dre asked.

"Don't even say anything E I don't even wanna know."Yella gets grossed out of what Dre said to us.

"Nah."

"I mean man if you like her that much go for it."Cube says to him. "I mean I'm not in love with her I'm just feeling her y'know."

"Yeah we know."Ren rolls his eyes at him. The whole subject changed Yella brought up his favorite sex position? Yella being Yella...

Sorry this one is short I've been so lazy to be posting :) hope u enjoy this super short chapter 😭😭💀 - z