chapter thirteen ; mommy issues

••

Hope you guys enjoy this story! Lol I'm posting a lot today cuz I'm hella bored and it's a boring ass Sunday.. this weekend went by so fast!!! And it sucks ass lol.

Anyway.. follow my tiktok @juzeazyy :)

We just came back after performing for Tennessee it was aight. "Danny pass the weed."Cube says I pass him as he passes the alcohol to me I'm on the top of the bunk writing some rhymes since I have nothing to do until I heard a moan coming from the tv.

"Yella. You really watching porn with the door opened?"E asked as Yella looks back at him. "Pretty much yeah."He focus back on watching it.

"That's what I said man."Ren said I open the curtain and look at him crazy. Same with everyone.

"Yo what?!"

"What the fuck?!"

"Did I hear that right?"I asked him while Ren looks at the all of us. "Yo! It's not even like that!"

"Man! Fuck y'all! I'm over here tryna write a lyrics for you y'all. Fuck y'all!"Ren throws the notebook and leaves. "night Lorenzo!"

"Fuck yo sleep."Ren said leaving all angry for nothing it's hella funny.

-

Narrator POV

They all get off the bus dabbing each other up laughing at the jokes they was just making. A bunch of naked women's we're at this hotel, Danny is smoking weed with this random groupie. That she became friends with. Loud music playing. Cube has a girl on his lap, Ren with two girls, Doc has girls with him, Yella fucking some broad, Dre took this chick with him and Eazy with this other girl. Dre came by asking for a girl name Felicia?

"Yo Danny y'know Felicia?"

"Nah."She said to him focusing back at her weed puffing that shit.

"Okay so now no one in here named Felicia?"He said looking everywhere for her but no sign of the girl Felicia.

"Is yo name Felicia?"Yella asked his groupie who looks at him crazy, mad that he even forget her name. "You forgot my name?!"She kicks him off her.

"No wait! It's Val!"He yells putting back his boxers on trying to convince her to come back. But she instead ignored him.

"Whatever! Felicia! Girl, yo man out there."She said to the groupie. Who was sucking E dick. "She sucking dick doe."He says down looking at her while the groupie is sucking his dick.

"They strapped E,"Dre said to him.

"Oh fuck no."He got off the bathroom sink picking up his pants up he walked over the bed then lifted the mattress up Cube let's go of this scream basically throwing her, He handed the guys guns even Danny.

E opened the door and poked his head out looking at the guys that were waiting the rest of them stood behind him. Danny couldn't stop laughing.

"Danny shut up."Yella says looking at her. "You shut up."She said back him the two kept on mumbling words. Everyone look at them.

"Both y'all mother fuckers shut the fuck up. Acting like kids,"Dre said to them both as the two shut up.

"Aye, y'all looking for Felicia?"He asked them they walked up to him. "She in here or what?"The other guy asked walking towards them.

"She kinda of preoccupied with some real n dick."He said them. The guys chuckle a little.

"The fuck you said little n?!"The guy gets mad.

"I said she got a mother fucking dick in her fucking mouth n!"They all stormed down the hallway pointing their guns at them. They ran away all of them laughed at them running.

"Oh now you running! Pussy's!"

"Tryna get me killed Felicia?"Eazy asked her looking at her. "Bye Felicia."He slammed the door in her face.

"Dayum!"Danny laughed loudly.

"Shit was funny."Cube said laughing crazy both of them dab each other up. She grabs herself a drink.

"Yo! Dannylynn! Yo mama is asking for you."Dre comes by handing her the phone. Danny couldn't believe what he just said? She enters inside a empty room closing the door. Her mood changed cause of this woman.

"The fuck you want? How did you get this phone number?"She asked angrily at the phone.

"Anthony gave it to me. I was wondering if you can give me money."She hears her coughing at the phone.

"Why you asking for money? Why can't you be a good mother for once?"She asked her rudely.

"I am Mija."

"No the fuck you ain't. Dad raised me, Manny and Anthony You didn't. Plus you have other kids you don't even fuckin' take care of."She yells at the phone already angry as fuck.

"I do take of my kids. Just please give me money. I need them so bad."She starts crying trying to use her. But she already knew better.

"I ain't in l.a."

"Where are you?"

"Out of California I'm touring."

"Oh..I forgot my baby is a big star now."She chuckles a little pretending to be proud.

"Whatever. Don't call me that man. I don't want you to go near my brothers and my dad."She said in a protective tone. "You can't tell me what to do."

"Whatever."

"Dannylynn! I'm you're fuckin' mother! Don't be thinking you're all that cause you're a star now! One day those shitty ass songs and you're career is gonna come off!"She yells at her in the phone. Her voice is cracking from all those drugs she takes.

"Bye! Bye! Bye!"She yells at the phone hanging up. Danny began crying cause of her mother. She knew she didn't care about her. Growing up she was always jealous of other people having good mothers unlike hers.

"Fucking bitch."She mumbles and cries even more. Nobody can make Danny cry like this other than her mother. She wipes away her tears. Puts her hair in a low rise pony tail. Someone enters the room..

••