Orders

2 hours had passed by and Winter was laying on the couch upside down as the bodyguards were watching over her. She hated being stared at but she noticed that these bodyguards looked familiar so she was quite comfortable.

Her phone that was beside her, dinged with a notification and she immediately grabbed her phone and looked at the notification. She got a message from her best friend, Yizhuo. She rolled off the couch to the floor, landing lightly onto the ground and opened the message as she layed on her stomach.

She read the text which said, 'Do you wanna go to the mall with me and Beomgyu?'

Winter's eyes lit up, she hadn't been to the mall in ages since Karina said that it was too 'dangerous' for her which made Winter confused.

Her eyes looked at the two bodyguards who were curious.

"Can I go to the mall?" Winter asked as she sat up from her laying position and sat against the couch.

One of the bodyguards shook his head, "Karina said we have to keep you in the house until she gets back." The bodyguard spoke. Winter pouted, "But I'll wear a turtleneck"
Winter stopped trying to hide her hickeys after the first 10 minutes when Karina left, she knew there was no point of hiding them.

"I'm sorry but we can't do th—"

"I promise I won't cause trouble!" Winter said as she pouted her lip slightly.

The bodyguard sighed, "I'll ask Miss Yu." He said as he took his phone out of his pocket. Winter waited patiently as she watched him put the phone to his ear.

"Miss Kim wants to go somewhere." The bodyguard said to Karina on the phone.

He soon handed the phone to Winter politely, "Miss Yu wants to speak to you." The bodyguard tells her.

She smiled softly before putting the phone to her ear, "hello?" Winter spoke.
"Where do you wanna go?" Karina asked on the phone clearly not happy with Winter.
"To the mall! With Beomgyu and—"

"No." Karina cut her off leaving Winter offended. "You aren't going." Winter pouted.

"But I'll be careful when I walk and wear a turtleneck!" Winter said slightly raising her voice.

"I'll be home in a bit and I want you to be there when I get home so no. And I don't want you to be around Beomgyu." Karina's voice was more demanding, when she first talked to Winter over the phone a couple of minutes ago her voice was somewhat soft but also angry.

Winter rolled her eyes at Karina's jealously, "I'll make sure not to stay out too late, I will probably be home before you! I'll have the bodyguards with me and also Yizhuo!"

There was a short pause.

"Yizhuo is going?" Karina asked. Yizhuo was one of the few people that Karina trusted with Winter. She knew that Winter was comfortable with Yizhuo so she'd often let Winter stay at her house when Karina went off to work. She was also business partners with her wife, Aeri, so it made her trust her even more with Winter since she knew she wouldn't do anything to her.

"Yup, she invited me." Winter answered.

The younger one heard a sigh over the phone and she immediately knew that Karina changed her mind.

"You better be home before I come back. You don't have much time."
Winter's eyes lit up and a bright smile formed.
"Does this mean I can go?" Winter asked as her knees raised slightly off the ground.

There was another short pause, Winter could basically feel Karina's glare on her.

"Yes, you can go." Karina then sighed in defeat and Winter jumped up from the ground causing the bodyguards to look at her with confusion.