Uncontrollable Tears

The man then traced his knife to winter's navel, as she trembled with fear.

"i'll make sure you have a slow and painful death." the low voice sent chills up her spine, biting onto her lip as the man slowly pressed it on her button.

"just like your girlfriend did to my father." The man then stabbed her multiple times, leaving her speechless, not able to do anything but let the man stab her countless times.

A scoff then released out of his mouth while the man behind the mask looked at her in pure hatred.

The words that she last heard.. "or should I say our father?"

The girl gasped loudly as she looked up at an unfamiliar ceiling, trying to lift her body up but she winced in pain when she tried.

"Winter!" A Voice Said beside her, placing a gentle hand onto the girl. Her eyes shifted to the side of her as she saw Yizhuo looking at the older with teary eyes.

"Why are you crying..?" Winter said, her voice barely getting out of her throat. Yizhuo then cried more after hearing her best friends voice, she felt like it had been years since she had heard the voice of the older.

The girl just sniffed and sobbed while Winter just looked at her in confusion.

"Yizhuo.." The older girl reached an hand out to the younger to place her hand softly on the stained cheek that steamed with tears.

She had finally figured out that she was in a hospital since her heart rate meatier was right beside her.

"Stop crying, I'm fine.." Winter said breathlessly. Yizhuo shook her head,

"no you're not..!" her voice trembled, making Winter's heart break even more. She never knew that she would be the reason for the younger to cry so badly.

A figure then opened the door, ruining their heartbreaking moment. Winter slightly got startled from the slide door slamming open, shifting her eyes weakly to see Karina's figure.

She didn't know whether to be happy or mad.

"or should I say our father?"

That simple sentence repeated in her mind, what did that guy mean? Did she have a brother that she did not know about? Did Karina really kill our father? Was that guy in the basement her father...?

Karina walked up to Winter's bed, Yizhuo slightly backing away from Winter as she sobbed. Her wife then entering the room to comfort her in her arms, the younger her shoulder, letting her stain her shirt with tears.

Karina looked down at Winter's hospital uniform then at Winter's weak eyes.

It was silent but Karina showed no sign of sadness just pure anger. Her sharp eyes looking down at the weak puppy eyes that struggled to look up at her.

"Who did this to you?" Karina finally spoke, squatting down next to her. Winter's mouth slightly dropped, she didn't even ask if she was okay? Shouldn't she be thankful that she is even alive right now?

Winter shook her head, breaking eye contact with the fierce girl. "I d-don't know.." her voice shook, looking down at the buttons on her uniform.

"Minjeong. What did they say?" Karina closed her eyes, surprisingly being patient with Winter.

The younger gulped down on the lump in her throat. She didn't really want to answer this question, she really wanted her questions to be answered and that question was if Karina really did kill her father.

"H-he.." Winter let out a shaky breath. "said he was.. doing I-it because.." Winter stopped herself from going any further, making Karina's patients fade slowly.

"Because what, Minjeong? Speak correctly!" Karina yelled slightly at the girl, Winter wincing in shock when her body jumped up from the sudden yell.

"Hey—" Yizhuo tried to step to the girl but she was held back by her wife, still in her arms as they walked out of the room.

It made Winter feel less safe with Karina in the room with her alone. Karina didn't seem to care about the girl's wounds, she just wanted to find the person that caused them to do unknown things..

"Minjeong, you're testing me." Karina said between her clutched teeth. "What the fuck did he say?!" Karina then slammed her fist onto the desk beside them, once again Winter winced in shocked while her body jumped up.

It was like torture even though Karina wasn't even touching her. She didn't want to deal with it right now, not after she was stabbed and almost killed.

It took a minute for Winter to calm down, her eyes begun to get blurry as the tears rised up.

"because you killed .. His father.."

Karina's fierce aura disappeared slowly, looking into the teary eyes of her precious girlfriend. She stroked the younger's cheek and pecked the tears that rolled down the younger's cheek.

"did you.." Winter mumbled softly but clear enough for Karina to hear.

Winter shook her head slowly, "nevermind.." lowering her head slightly. It would make sense, maybe the reason why her parents weren't coming back from their business trip was because Karina had killed them or her father so they wouldn't take her back.

Karina then got up without saying a word, but then stopping at the door, turning her head a bit to the side to see Winter.

"I'll kill that son of a bitch" her head then turned away from Winter, leaving the girl in pure fear.

If she really did have a brother she wanted to get to know him. Even if he tried to kill her she still wanted to know him. After all she did dream of having siblings, seeing many people with their sisters and brothers made her feel a bit sad to be an only child.

Winter sighed, covering her eyes with her weak hands while she silently cried into them. She didn't know what happened in the past day or hours. She just wanted to live peacefully without danger.

Danger scared her the most.. She had to get away..

———————

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry if this chapter is shorter than the others but i still hope you enjoyed! Please look forward to the next chapter ^^