Vampires Touch

Winter was pulled back into the house by Karina's strong force, "were you trying to escape from me?" Karina asked as she held onto Winter's wrist tightly. The younger immediately shook her head,

"N-No... Of course not.." She mumbled as she lowered her head to Karina's blue cat pajama's Winter had picked out for her. Karina stared at Winter intensely, still keeping her hard grip on Winter's wrist.

"lying to me isn't going to save you." Karina's voice lowered as she stared into Winter's trembling eyes despite her tiredness. Winter gulped down on the lump in her throat figuring that telling the truth would do her no good. The younger one huffed softly before opening her mouth to speak,

"I wanted to go to the 7/11 to get snacks." The younger put on her puppy eyes. as she pouted her lips, trying to make it look more believable. Winter's puppy eyes always made Karina incredibly weak and it made her soften up a little.

Karina's grip on her wrist loosened slightly but she still kept the firmness. She stared at Winter for a good minute but it felt like hours to Winter.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Karina asked, raising one eyebrow, not believing the words that just came out of Winter's mouth. Winter's eyes wandered around trying to think what to say til she looked back up at Karina.

"You were just sleeping so peacefully i didn't want to disturb your sleep." Karina tilted her head in agreement, she was sleeping pretty good and it did irritate her when she found out that Winter wasn't next to her anymore and she it irritated her even more when she heard the siren go off.

Although Winter's story was a bit believable Karina still knew that it wasn't the truth, she trusted Winter a lot but she also knew when she would lie because the younger always fidgeted her fingers when she had told a lie. It's almost like a habit like pinocchio but just her nose didn't get longer.

"jeno." Karina eyed Winter before looking at a corner and Jeno walking from behind it immediately. Winter's eyes winded, it felt like she hadn't seen him in forever but he had two bandages on his hands and a big scar that was dried out on his cheek.

"hey you—" Karina put one finger over Winter's lips , shushing the younger's lips before looking back at Jeno. "Get her snacks, i expect you to get the ones she enjoys." The fierce girl said intensely while Jeno bowed and walked out the front door to go to the store.

Winter's mouth dropped slightly as she glanced at the front door that Jeno walked out of and then turned her attention back to Karina, "why was he—"

"No questions." Karina cut her off as she stroked the Younger's cheek softly, making Winter melt, forgetting her thoughts immediately.

The short haired girl popped a peace of jelly in her mouth as she smiled happily. This wasn't her plan but jelly would always make her happier than anything in the world.

Karina admired her as she sat down next to Winter. She rested her cheek in her hand, scanning every detail of Winter's body slowly. The older then pushed Winter's hair back behind her ear that was covering her neck slightly. Karina stared at the younger's side profile as she did not pay any attention to the older, she was just focusing on finishing her jelly.

Winter was about to put another peace of jelly in her mouth until she was stopped immediately by a force grip. It was Karina's grip that stopped her, she had leaned in closer to Winter's neck while she could practically feel her soft breathing on her bare neck that was covered with dried hickeys, Karina knew that they would fade away very soon.

"I wouldn't want you to choke on your jelly." The older whispered in the younger's ear and then nibbled it softly causing Winter's body to tremble.

Winter gasped loudly as she felt something inserting into her neck harshly. It felt like a vampire's doing but she realized that it was just Karina's sharp teeth. Her breath felt uneasy as Karina's teeth dug into her skin.

Winter didn't like when Karina gave her hickeys, even though hickeys were a sort of way of expressing love to ones lover she just hated how Karina made hickeys. The hickeys hurt like hell and it always felt like her blood was being drained. The younger one use to doubt that the girl was even human.

Winter gripped onto the older's arm tightly as her breath shortened while her body began to feel heavy and her eyes were closing slightly.

"J-Jimin.." Winter called out as her voice slightly broke. The older hummed in response as she held the younger's waist firmly while she buried her teeth into Winter's neck deeper, she began to taste blood on her teeth making her grin in satisfaction.

Winter's eyes widen as she could feel the blood flowing out of her neck, it wasn't fast but it was slow and painful. She tried her best not to believe that blood wasn't coming out of her neck but the way her body acted it was hard not to believe. Winter glanced at Karina who still had her teeth in Winter. The younger felt her vision becoming blurry while she tried to push Karina off but her hands were too to do any damage.

She felt slight peace as she felt the olders teeth pull out of her neck. Karina brushed her lips against Winter's ear satisfied that Winter would always shiver when she'd do anything to her ear.

"Minjeong, how many times have I told you not to lie to me?" A soft chuckle echoed through Winter's head as she felt a warm hand rubbing smoothly on her stomach. Her head was spinning like crazy so it was hard to focus properly.

A sigh came out of Karina's mouth, "you've lied to me too much, you needed to be taught a lesson." The raspy voice was the last thing she heard before a loud squeaking sound took over her ears. She blinked at the olders face that was completely a blur to her, soon she went unconscious.

//

"Hey there, pretty" A grown man approached sixteen year old Winter. She turned around to see a ugly old man grinning at her. She walked away from the man but he would not leave her alone, he followed her until she stopped in front of a brick wall next to her mansion that she had been living in with Karina ever since the Yu's bought it for them.

"Leave me alone." She finally spoke up as she turned away. The man gripped onto Winter's wrist tightly making her turn back to his direction.

"Don't walk away from me, pretty girl." He then forcefully pulled her closely, pressing himself against the girl.

"H-Help..!" Her mouth was quickly covered, the man leaning down closer to her, "someone might hear you, shut up."

He was about to pull her away from the mansion but was quickly knocked to the ground from a strong blow to his cheek.

"what the hell?!" The man shouted as he held his cheek in pain, immediately running away from the situation.

"J-Jimin!" The short hair girl then embraced a hug with the taller girl and sobbed in her chest. Karina then creased the shorter's head softly as she shushed her, holding her calmly in her arms. "it's okay, you're safe, i'm here." The older then kissed Winter's head as the girl sobbed in her arms.

Each sob hurt Karina so badly, she promised she would find that guy and kill him painfully.

————————-

AUTHORS NOTE: Hii!! Thank you for reading this chapter! i've recently gotten a lot of support on this story and i really wanted to say that i am very grateful for it! I am happy that people enjoy reading this because I enjoy writing it ! Thank you for reading and please look forward to the next chapter!