Realization

Winter heard Karina's home office door open and she immediately put her head down, she didn't even want to look at the bodyguards because she knew they wouldn't look as ordinary as they were before. She knew that Karina did bad things to them because of her and she felt guilty.

She gulped hardly after she heard a voice to her, "Kim Minjeong, my office." Karina spoke in her doorway and then walking back into the office. She didn't yell so Winter thought she was in the clear.

Wrong

Winter closed the door behind her and saw that Karina was wiping her hands off with a rag. Winter's eyes widened after she saw blood on the white rag and let out a shaky breath.

"So, you showed off your hickeys?" Karina asked before she landed into her chair, still keeping her sharp glare on Winter.

Those little tattletales..

Winter clicked her teeth, she knew that the bodyguards probably told her every little detail that they saw when they were at the mall.

"Well...Yizhuo wanted to see.."
Karina raised an eyebrow and looked down slowly at Winter's shaky hands.

Karina chuckled softly, "Why so scared, dear?"

Winter's eyes stayed on the floor as she heard footsteps from Karina's heels. She shivered just by the sound of them, the way they echoed in her mind just made her even more anxious.

"Look at me, Baby." Karina said softly as she pulled Winter's chin up to her firmly. Her eyes were dark, she knew that it wasn't the Karina she knows and loves. Winter's shaky eyes tried to keep in contact with Karina's eyes but everything was just a blur to her.

"Are you mad..?" The younger one asked with a mumble.

Karina scoffs slightly, "Mad? No, never."

Lie, Karina gets mad all the time.

Winter sighs in relief. "I'm just disappointed that you didn't keep your promise." Karina then said, making Winter's worries come back.

"I didn't promise anything though..." Winter mumbled quietly but the older heard it clearly.

"Tell me Minjeong, do you want to piss me off?" Karina raises an eyebrow slightly. Winter shook her head while looking at her shoes that were fidgeting on the black rug.

"I want a proper answer." Her voice deepens, Winter started to feel shivers go up her back. She didn't know why she was so afraid of the older one, she shouldn't be.. But she was just so demanding and controlling it made Winter feel less safe around her lover. Was this love really right for her? Was it really worth it? If she knew in the past that their relationship would be like this would she still have accepted to being Karina's girlfriend?

There was a long pause until Winter answered, "No... I don't like seeing you mad.. But you need to stop being demanding and controlling.. I'm not just some toy that you can play around with."

Karina scoffed once again and rolled her eyes before looking back down at the younger one with lust in her eyes. Karina forced Winter to the wall, pinning one hand in front of Winter and the other hand on Winter's chin.

"Oh but baby, I own you. You would be miserable without me, I know for a fact that without me you'd just be a useless little play toy. You better be happy that I accepted you as mine." Karina rubbed Winter's lips softly as Winter glares at her with her eyes full of hatred.

Winter finally realized that Karina wasn't good for her, all of the people who warned her about Karina were right. She didn't actually care about her, maybe she just used her for her body.

The younger one pushed the older off of her with all her strength, "Maybe loving you was a mistake..." Winter then swung her body to the door to open it but then was stopped by a tight grip on her arm.

"Kim Minjeong, don't say things like that—" Karina was cut off for the first time ever by the younger one, "No Karina, I'm done with you, let go..!" The younger yelled with tears falling down her stained red cheeks.

"It's Jimin, Minjeong, you know not to call me that." Winter shook her head firmly, "you're not Jimin.." her voice trembled, "You aren't the Jimin I Fell in love with, you've changed." Winter then opened the door rushing out of it with Karina then following behind.

"Don't walk away from me when we're talking," Karina grabbed her arm again, turning her to face her face, seeing the tears rolling down her chin. It hurt Karina's heart to see Winter cry, she promised herself she would never make a precious girl like her cry. But she lied to herself..

Winter pushed Karina's hand off of her, "Just leave me alone." Winter's voice sounded like it was going to break at any moment.

Karina's heart slightly broke from hearing those words, "But baby-"

"Don't baby me! You don't love me, I'm just your toy after all isn't that right? You never loved me, you're just using my body!" Winter then yelled, feeling light headed she then put her hand on the wall to remain her balance as she placed her hand on her forehead.

"Baby, that's not true, I love you more than anything in the world. You could never be replaced." Karina then wrapped her hands around Winter's waist and pulled her close to her. "Let's stop fighting, okay? You're starting to get stressed." Karina then pecked Winter's chin, seeing Winter not letting herself completely into her arms.

"Karina... I can't do this anymore." Karina then tilted her head slightly as she looked down into Winter's teary eyes.

Karina frowned, "You can't do what, baby?" Karina asked as she creased the younger's soft cheeks. Winter let out a shaky sigh before she continued, "I can't do ally this, I can't be with you anymore.." she shook her head, trying to pull away from Karina but the older's grip on her waist became harder.

"You'll stay with me no matter what." Karina said it like Winter didn't have a choice, it was a demand.

Winter then shook her head weakly, "Karina pleased I can't—"
Her breath hitched as she felt Karina's grip get even more harder, "It's Jimin, I don't like repeating myself."

Winter then pushed herself away from Karina who now looked like a whole different person. A stranger.

"Please, let me go." Karina stepped closer to her and looked down at her like she meant nothing in this world and she was only owned by Karina.

"I could never let you go." Karina's voice had lowered and she held in her anger by clenching her fist.

—————

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay sorry for the sudden chapter end but I had no more ideas :( I feel like I made Karina in this story a major red flag when she is actually a precious girl and is a big green flag irl TT
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please look forward to the next! 💗