Returned

Winter sat on her balcony, looking at the stars that shined bright in the night sky. She drank her bottle of water then sat it down onto the table next to her.

She had moved to Australia, meeting with her aunt Tiffany. Her aunt showed her around and even helped her get her own job and place. She was now on her balcony in the house she owned. Since her family was wealthy she had a pretty decent house though not the best paying job.

She worked at a small caffé that maybe got at least 5 customers a day. But she did not mind it that much, it helped her look less noticeable so Karina could not find her.

But at least everyday she would be reminded of Karina by her own thoughts. No matter if it was negative thoughts or even positive ones, she always thought of the girl who she stayed with basically her whole life.

But despite all of that she was happier, she had to admit it. She had a tiny bit of friends, one named Heeseung, he is a worker at her job and they get along pretty well, sometimes he'd tease her about her 'lover' Minju.

Minju was a girl she had been talking to, she is also a worker at her job. Minju had also moved to Australia but Winter did not know where she moved from.

She didn't bother to really care anyways, Minju was smart and kind. Winter always admired her in everything she'd do, she was certain that she had tiny feelings for her but not as much feelings she had for Karina Yu..

Winter shivered slightly from the cold breeze that blew across the balcony and sighed with a smile. She sat up from her chair and stretched her arms out before sliding the door open and closing the door behind her. She flicked on the lights and then turned to the clock that was placed on her wall.

She clicked her tongue and sighed, she forgot that she could not read a wall clock, she just put it there for decoration.

"What time is it?" She had asked herself while searching for her phone, patting her pockets, she was sure that she had put it in her pockets.

"It's 1 am, dear." A deep voice said behind her, wrapping their arms around Winter's small waist tightly.

Her breath hitched, trying to turn her head back, "w-what.." She saw a familiar figure, long slim hands on her waist that squeezed her, pressing against the body.

"K-Karina..?" Winter spoke under her breath. The person then dug their sharp nails into Winter's stomach, causing Winter to wince in pain.

"Jimin." The deep voice said behind her before digging her teeth into Winter's smooth neck.

Winter woke up, gasping for air. She looked around the dark room and sighed. Though she could not see, she knew that it was all a dream.

But the bed seemed more comfortable than her own.

She placed two hands on her head, closing her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.

"It was all a dream, Minjeong..." She muttered under her breath, massaging her head that ached slowly.

She felt something on her pajama pants, directly on her cunt part. She shivered slightly, trying to remove it.

She froze. A hand? She thought to herself, looking next to her, noticing a figure close to her ear.

"Was it?" A deep voice spoke quietly into Winter's ear before rubbing onto Winter's cunt roughly.

Winter groaned, trying to escape the touch. Squirming around quickly, only to flinch in more pain.

"Stop moving, you deserve to be punished." the deep voice whispered before slipping a hand into Winter's underwear, biting onto her ear harshly.

"K-karina, w-wait.." she gasped, feeling Karina's hand grasp onto her neck tightly. The older then sticked two fingers into the younger's cunt, causing Winter to groan loudly in frustration.