Pain

Winter groaned as she woke up to the bright light that shined through the curtains. Her body still ached from Karina making her clean.

"you forgot a spot, my love." The older then pointed to a spot where she had missed. There was already a red stain that came from the juice she had spilled but didn't bother to clean up since her friends were too much of a distraction, though she didn't complain about it of course.

Winter then bent down to clean with her wet rag and placed both of her hands on on top of each other as she started to wipe off the juice.

"Your ass looks amazing from up here." The older said before slapping her hand across the younger's bottom causing Winter to almost collapse onto the ground, bucking her hips in as she tried to keep her focus on cleaning.

Karina would hit Winter's ass at random times that she was cleaning. She finished cleaning longer than she should've have.

After she was done, Karina carried her upstairs because she knew that Winter would have trouble going up them herself.

The older then placed her in their bed and kissed her passionately while she held a firm hand on Winter's waist.

Karina soon broke the kiss, leaving Winter a panting mess underneath her. The older pecked her forehead and stroked her cheek.

"I have to go back to work now, rest well okay?" Winter hummed in response letting Karina know that she heard her.

Karina then raised one eyebrow before speaking again, "I want to hear your beautiful voice. I'll be back, rest well alright?" Karina said once again, switching up her words a bit.

Winter nodded as she closed her eyes tiredly, "okay.." she whispered softly.

Karina looked at her tired girlfriend with a small smile and then pecked her lump lips, leaning away from Winter as she drifted off to sleep.

Winter still didn't wake up next to Karina like she thought she would. It felt like she had been in the same day as yesterday. Her head still ached, she still had that terrifying dream. The only differences was her pajamas.

-

Winter was brushing her teeth until she heard the doorbell ring. The doorbell echoed through the house even though she was on the top floor.

She spit out the toothpaste as and then rinsed her mouth with water. She spit out the water, placing her toothbrush on the sink as she walked down the stairs to the front door.

It then hit her, who would ring the doorbell? Especially Karina Yu's doorbell? She knew that Karina was famous so whoever ringed her doorbell would tell them that she was coming first.

She then checked the camera that showed the person at the door. She pressed the on button to see nobody at the door.

'I swear i heard the doorbell ringing..'

Winter thought as she turned her back to the door. She stepped farther from the door, scratching the back of her neck in confusion.

A loud bang hit the door, making her squeal in fear and quickly turning her body to the door.

She then felt nerves rise up from her body as the banging continued. She felt sick from how loud the banging sounds were on the door.

She couldn't assure that she'd be fine if she opened the door. Her steps slowly went to the front door, opening her mouth slowly to speak.

"w-who is it..?" she asked with her shaky voice, her body not knowing how to react.

The banging stopped for a short moment. She didn't know if this was some sort of prank that someone decided to pull but she was more concerned on how they got to the door.

"Open up, you bitch." A deep male voice spoke, sending chills up her spine as her eyes trembled with fear. Though it was a familiar voice, she just couldn't memorize the face that had the voice.

She stepped away from the door as the male screamed, "Open the fucking door!" He then banged on the door again, the door moved slightly, Winter's hands trembling with fear.

Her body reacted to start running up the stairs into her and Karina's bedroom, closing the door behind her. She placed her head onto the door as she tried to calm herself down.

She panted slightly, her eyes looking at the still doorknob. She could not calm herself down though, she was too afraid of the noises that were downstairs.

Winter let out a trembling sigh as she reached for her phone to call Karina to tell her that there was some crazy man at the door.

She froze as she heard footsteps coming up from the stairs. She wanted to lock the door but she was too scared to move an inch.

She quickly pressed onto Karina's contact to call her, putting the phone to her ear and pushing herself into a corner and sat into it quietly. She looked at the door while the phone rang.

After the second ring she was instantly answered, "yes, dea—"

"t-there's s-someone in the house.." She whispered through the phone while keeping her eyes onto the door, hearing the footsteps through the hallway and doors opening.

"p-please come h-home.." she begged as the tears formed in her eyes, putting her knees up to her chin.

She didn't really have time to explain the situation, she was ordered by Karina to stay as quiet as possible and she assured her that she'll be home now.

The line hanged up.

Winter bit her bottom lip that trembled. She wondered how she got herself in this situation, why was this man in the house? What did she want from her?

Her eyes widened as a male opened the door. He was wearing all black on, his mask and hood covering his eyes.

"there you are." his voice trailed as he walked slowly closer to Winter's corner. Her breath hitched as the male squat closer to her.

"you're a pretty little thing, aren't you?" he then ran a knife across her jawline, making her shake in fear.

"p-please.. d-don't hurt me.." her voice broke as tears steamed down her cheeks.

The man let out a loud evil laugh before he gripped onto Winter's neck tightly. "sorry but i can't do that." His low voice scared the girl even more, his black dark eyes piercing through Winter's Dark brown pupils.

The knife then trailed from her jawline to her stomach. "i'll make sure you have a slow and painful death." he whispered as he pressed the tip of the knife against her navel slightly. "just like your girlfriend did to my father." He said before pushing in the sharp tip in her point, making Winter groan in pain.

Her mind blurred as the man stabbed her stomach, pulling it in and out of her. Her vision blurred quickly, trying to gasp for air.

The man then stopped as he turned his head to the door. "looks like you got lucky." he whispered before taking the knife out of Winter's stomach and hurried out the room.

Winter's stomach leaked with blood as her head pressed against the wall, she wanted to scream but no sounds would come out of her throat.

Karina rushed in the door and immediately held onto Winter's wound. Her mouth moved but Winter's ears couldn't hear anything. They didn't want to hear anything.

Her mind went blank as her eyes shut slowly as she went unconscious, seeing pitch black dark.

——————-

AUHTORS NOTE: I'm sorry if i took too long to upload, i was busy with so much things that i hardly had time to write. Though i hope you enjoyed the chapter and please look forward to the next !