Info

The raven hair woke up in her bed, her sleepy eyes wandering in the dark room. Her hand slowly touched to where Winter was supposed to be laying.

She froze before immediately sitting up from her laying position. She touched the empty mattress one last time before she got up from her sitting position, her socks gently pressed the ground as she slipped into the slippers that Winter bought her for her 19th birthday.

"Minjeong?" She said as she walked out of the open door, into the dark hallway.

"Minjeong." She spoke more louder until she had saw a light in the distance.

Karina immediately ran to the light, finding herself at her own home office door.

She opened the door quickly to see Winter sleeping on her desk with paper scattered and a open laptop in front of her.

She sighed in relief, slowly walking to the younger to peek at the open screen. Her eyes wandered at the screen, reading the words before clenching her jaw.

'Kim Taeyeon and Byun Baekhyun, went missing in 2015, March 11th after meeting with the Yu fam—'

Karina then closed the laptop with all her anger that she had, turning her head to the younger who was still peacefully sleeping.

"Minjeong.." Karina whispered. Winter groaned softly, adjusting her position on the desk as she rested her head in her arms with her eyes still closed.

Karina sighed, grabbing the laptop and left the room silently.

-

The older came back into the dark office room a few minutes later, seeing a phone vibrate next to Winter's arm.

Karina wondered who would call Winter this late at night. But of course, Winter did not move an inch. Karina wasn't surprised because the younger would always be a deep sleeper, not even a war could wake her up.

The raven hair walked up to Winter's side of the desk, grabbing the phone while her eyes narrowed.

'Minmin 💗'

Her eyes turned to the younger, getting curious from the contact name Winter had set up for this person she could not recognize.

She looked at the time on the phone before answering,

"Hello, Minjeong? Im sorry for calling this late but I couldn't help but say i miss you." A female voice said over the phone. Karina's eyes grew wide, looking at the younger who was still peacefully sleeping, not aware of what is happening.

She heard a light sigh, not even getting the chance to speak, "I'm sorry I went too rough on you that night, I let myself get out of control. Can you come to my place tomorrow?" The female asked.

Karina had a bit of questions but the questions just made her angrier. What did they do on a mysterious night? What does this girl mean by 'too rough?'

"Who the hell are you?" Karina asked sternly, her voice was low and scary which made the girl on the other line pause.

"I'm sorry, who are you..?" The female asked curiously.

"I'd rather you answer my question first" Karina said through her teeth, holding herself back from waking up the girl who was just sleeping peacefully while this is happening.

Karina couldn't stand when other people called her girlfriend Minjeong. The two had made an agreement that they could only call each other Jimin and Minjeong. But Winter seemed to break that agreement and just let random people call her by the name her lover was only supposed to call her.