1

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

KAYA LE ☆"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

1:23 am
⟟ Harlem, New York.
August 11, 2023

"Damn..so them niggas was fighting in the crowd while you was performing One?" Kaya's laugh echos through out her apartment while she's on the phone with her boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, Namil, known as slump6s in the underground scene.

"Hell yeah, that shi had me mad as fuck.."

Slump was currently on tour for a few days, though he offered for Kaya to come along with him. She decided to stay home to work on her clothing brand to get a few pieces out. But they soon came to an agreement that she would come for his concert in Brooklyn since it was not so far from her. 

"I bet Amiri ass was laughing, he think shit always funny." She says as she cleans off the counter and shuts off her kitchen light, taking her phone to her bedroom with her as she hops on her bed.

"No cap, and I was just lost..like what made them want to fight?" Namil says.

"Nah real shit..all you need to do is watch the performance."

The thought of Namil bringing out Kaya on stage for the first time made her sick to her stomach. She knew how females were talking mad shit about her when Namil introduced her on live. At first it did not phase her but as it continued, she couldn't lie..it was bothering her a bit.

"Mil, what should I wear for ya concert..Ian tryna embarrass you." Kaya mumbles as she listens to the line go silent. "Fuck you mean embarrass..you be putting that shi on." He laughs, making Kaya laugh with him as a splash of relief goes over her. "Okay, I'll figure something out.. we could match you know."

"Aight bet..let me know what you thinking of tomorrow."

"Okay, Im gonna let you get sleep though. I love you Mil." Kaya says as she blows some kisses in the camera frame. "Aight Kay, love you more..you gotta stop that shi, looking like my mom." Namil says as they both laugh before hanging up.

NAMIL BRIDGES ★
"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

NAMIL BRIDGES ★"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

1:55 am
⟟ Los Angeles, California
August 11th, 2023

"I'm excited as fuck for that Brooklyn performance, they be live over there." Namil says as he looks over at Amiri, one of his good friends that he was on tour with.

"Nahhh, you happy to see yo bitch..tell her bring her bestie." Amiri says making Namil suck his teeth. "Chill out, of course but my old friends is coming down, the fuck?" He replies and lays down on his bed.

"Oh word? I'm tryna learn how to get sturdy over there..shi look difficult." Amiri says making Namil laugh. "Yo lanky ass ain't doing shi, stick to dem Massachusetts moves or some." 

On the other hand, Namil was very excited to bring Kaya out with him on stage. He knew that when he performs Pictures off of his 18th birthday album, they would go crazy. When he dropped the album last year, Kaya was playing that song back to back.

The thought of them together on stage had Slump smiling like a little kid. "Man, that crowd better be live for my girl or they wack as fuck." He says laying back on the bed, staring at the ceiling as he rolls up a blunt for him and Amiri to share.

"They gon be mad excited, trust." Amiri says before handing Slump a lighter.

"Nah, word to."

END OF CHAPTER ONE
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."