5

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

KAYA LE ☆"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

5:44 pm
⟟ Harlem, New York.
September 4th, 2023

It has been a few days since Namil had left New York, traveling to Los Angeles. The couple hadn't spoke since Namil was getting ready to board which was throwing Kaya off completely, but she decided to let it go since she know how much Namil loved visiting LA.

Throughout the week, she would call Namil from time to time but there was only one time he answered, it was just to tell her that he was a bit busy and that he would call later..Namil never called back at all.

To keep Kaya from booking a flight to LA on her own and seeing what was the problem, she focused on working a lot causing her lack of sleep and a little bit of feeling sick, but she didn't mind it. It was keeping her from overthinking about Namil gone on his trip. Namil loved her a lot right? He would never do anything to hurt her. 5 years strong remember?

But this wasn't normal, usually they would call every night before bed while one of them was on trips.

•••

"Hey girl..wassup?" Kaya said as she picked up her phone, seeing her best friend, Leighana in the camera view.

"Hey mamii..I was just scrolling on insta bored. How have you been?" Leighana said making Kaya feel warm inside.

Atleast someone is checking up on me..

"Shi..working. I haven't gotten to talk to Namil this whole time while he's on his trip..it's been bothering me." Kaya finishes up a few packages before picking up her device, moving to her bed.

"I could text Amiri..he said he was with Namil today." Kaya watched Leighana camera go paused indicating that she was already texting Amiri.

"Man I've been doing these packages.. i didn't think many people would like my bra—"

"Kay..have you seen wes' spam account posts?" Kaya was soon interrupted by Leighana making her go silent.

"No..why?" She questioned, hesitantly as she knew that it most likely had something to do with Namil, making her afraid to even look.

"That's why that nigga been dodging your calls!" Leighana yelled as Kaya's phone buzzed notifying her that Leighana sent her a link to a video.

As much as Kaya's gut was telling her to open the text..she just couldn't. The thought of the many things that could be going on in the video, made her feel sick

"Girl.. I'm just gonna get in the shower, I'll take a look later." Kaya replied in a dull tone.

"Alright Kay, I love you..if you need anything let me know."

2:34 am
⟟ Harlem, New York.
September 9th, 2023

Days went on and Kaya still couldn't bring herself to look at the video, she spent her days just working and doing other activities that would keep her from checking her social media or text messages. Basically checking her phone at all.

The visions that she had of the video started to tear her down mentally but she couldn't bring herself to watch it. She didn't want to believe that anything was real.

Kaya finally gave in as she was leaving for her flight to London in a few hours and she was too anxious to get sleep.

It couldn't be that bad..

Kaya went on to tap the link that Leighana had sent her previously, leading her to Wesley's account.

When she pressed the play button, it showed Wesley rolling a blunt to some unreleased music as a lightskin figure with curls..exactly like namil's, was cuddled up in the corner, with a blonde girl as they were kissing and laughing.

This made Kaya laugh to herself as she began to text Leighana.

Leighmaa 🩷

you js now seeing the vid?

that ain't him lol
The btc is white
He don't fw snow bunnies like dat

Don't let them 5 years fool you babe
I'm sorry :(
read at 2:40am

Kaya eventually laughed it off because she knew that there was no way that was her man, cheating on her

Kaya eventually laughed it off because she knew that there was no way that was her man, cheating on her..with a white girl.

"Man..she lying out her ass." Kaya grunted to herself as she moved her phone over to look over the video a few more times.

After over 20 watches, Kaya eventually realized..that was him. She noticed his familiar hand tattoo and the fact that he was wearing his earrings that his mother had gifted him the previous year.

She started to stand up from her bed as she felt dizzy. She tried to tell herself that it wasn't Namil so many times but she couldn't even believe that lie now..she seen the proof.

Kaya quickly walked to the bathroom feeling an uneasy touch in her stomach, causing her to kneel down to the toilet as she threw up.

She never expected anything like this to happen, their relationship was going well. She thought to herself as she felt her throat closing up, making her burst out in tears. She was crying so bad that she felt herself start to shake against the cold tiled floors of her bathroom.

Only Namil would know how to calm her down at this state..but now he was the reason she was like this.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."

[chapter was very long, sorry 😪]
[I lowk get impatience w longs ones]
[idk bout yall]