4

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

KAYA LE ☆"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

12:00 pm
⟟ Harlem, New York.
August 31st , 2023

"I was not snoring on the FaceTime bruh." Kaya says towards the phone, as she see Namil's figure in the camera.

"You definitely were.." Namil's voice echos on the phone as he was seen in his camera view walking through the airport.

"Baby, right after I left, you facetimed me and went straight to sleep. He goes on making Kaya suck her teeth. "Yeah okay."

This nigga be lying.

"Shi, the way we be filming, we should start an onlyfans." Kaya widened her eyes at the thought, making her cough.

"Yeah no Namil..fuck is wrong with you? You distracting me from my work." She holds up her computer in the camera as Namil flashed a smirk. "Oh word-"

The couple's conversation was soon paused when a loud voice was heard on the intercom announcing a boarding call for Namil's flight.

"Alright Kay, I'm about to board..I love you." Namil said making Kaya frown a bit.

"Okay..call me when you get settled. I love you more."

NAMIL BRIDGES ★
"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

NAMIL BRIDGES ★"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

12:30 pm
⟟ Harlem, New York.
August 31st , 2023

"I love you more." Kaya said as Namil pressed the red button on the FaceTime app sighing.

"This flight finna be long and uncomfortable." Amiri said besides the lightskin boy, making him laugh.

"Word too." Namil mumbled as he watched a blonde female from a distance, walking towards him and Amiri's direction.

Amiri flying out another bitch?

"Yo..you know who that is?" Amiri said as Namil shook his head.

"Nah.." he said as his eyes lingered on the girl.

"Y'all flying out to work with Jordan?" The blonde girl approached the 2 with a slight smile.

The girl was referring to the newly upcoming producer that Namil had agreed to work with, which was why he was flying out to LA with Amiri in the first place.

"Yeah..you know him?" Amiri said as Namil sat between the two dumbfounded.

"He's my brother...I was just on a trip out here in New York but he ended up telling me y'all had the same flight, just wanted to say wassup..I'm Dom." She said extending her hand.

"Oh..aight." Namil nodded giving Amiri a slight look before they both shook her hand.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."

[sorry for the short chapter again]
[next chapter will be longer trust]