11

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

11:30 pm  ⟟ Brooklyn, New York October 28th, 2023

11:30 pm
⟟ Brooklyn, New York
October 28th, 2023

"That seven hour flight was just ass." Kaya said as her sister agreed besides her.

The girls were currently in the car with Leighana as she was driving them home from the airport. Though Kaya and Leighana were good friends, the pregnancy part was still unrevealed and it was for a lot of people.

"Thanks Pooh, for picking us up." Kaya said as they brought the last suitcase into the apartment.

"No problem girl, I've been on the countdown for yo ass to come home." Leighana replied as they all sat on the couch.

"Girl, tell me about it..this mom stuff is not for me." Kaya mumbled as she felt all eyes on her from the 2 remaining people in her house, causing her to freeze in her spot.

"I know you fucking lying Kay."

Kaya slowly turned to her best friend as she smiled nervously.

"Surprise?"

"Okay now one thing for cheating but..the nigga got you pregnant?! Oh helllll no." Leighana said as she pulled Kaya up from the couch to fully examine her stomach. "Damn Kayyy....he got you stuck."

Kaya felt a wild amount of emotions go through her body as she sat back down on the couch silently. Of course she wanted to keep the child but she was also young. Why did she have to be the one to get pregnant first?

"And the crazy part is, my ass is keeping it." She said before she bursted out in tears, leaving the 2 other girls in shock.

"Aww Kay..I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Leighana said as she would embrace the sobbing girl infront of her. "I still don't like that half breed ass nigga though, nigga been quiet since the situation."

•••

The girls started to catch up on their life as Sapiosex by Micky Weekes was somewhat heard in the background. Kaya felt a few subtle buzzes against her hip, coming from her phone. But decided to leave it alone because she was with her girls, no one was getting in the middle of that.

"So I'm like damn Kaya..you crying over some Apple cider donuts? Ain't no wa-" Ka'Mya was soon interrupted by a few loud knocks at the door.

This was weird as everyone knew Kaya was on a trip and it was currently 2:45 am. But Kaya didn't pay it any mind as she excused herself and allowed her sister and best friend to continue chatting. This was her house after all.

"Girl stop telling that damn story-" Kaya yelled over the music as she slowly opened the door revealing a tall lightskin. She froze as her eyes met his high, yet tired eyes.

"Namil?" Kaya choked out as she looked at him with confusion.

"I thought you got my text? I was coming to get my things.." Namil looked around as it got silent between the two.

Kaya quickly brought out her phone to take a glance at her recent messages.

__________________________________

new message!

- it's Namil

- ima come by to pick up my stuff

-if that's coo.

__________________________________

"Damn..I didn't see that," Kaya said as she would mumble along with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah I just need this hoodie for something." Namil said as Kaya nodded and turned her head to slightly look around her house as it wasn't as messy. She just wish she had time to gather up his things.

"Come by tomorrow morning, I'll give it to you oka-"

Kaya suddenly felt hard force against her as Ka'Mya and Leighana were now infront of Namil in their tipsy state.

"Fuck this sky bright nigga doing here?"

NAMIL BRIDGES ★
"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

NAMIL BRIDGES ★"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

2:50 pm
⟟ Brooklyn, New York
October 29th, 2023

"Leigh..Mya..it's okay! He just wanted to-" Kaya said with a bit of panic in her voice as Namil eyed the two females infront of him.

It took him a minute to actually comprehend what was going on since he was previously hot boxing in the car with Tana, when he randomly came up with the decision to pick up his belongings.

"You think you could just pop up after being on vacation with that snow bunny?!" He watched as the shorter women yelled at him.

"Nah Snow bunny is dead crazy."

That was the last thing Namil fully heard before he felt a stinging sensation again his cheek, making him hold his face.

"Nah nigga..what the fuck?" He said as he backed up from the porch, watching Kaya pull her company away from the door.

"Nah! Nah! He think shit sweet, put that nigga on child support!"

Namil let out a deep breath before making his way to the white Range Rover, parked in the street.

"Ian even gonna ask what happened over there." Tana said as Slump glanced at the shorter person on the passenger side.

Tana and Namil were always seen as closer brother until a small beef developed between the two. Namil thought that Tana was playing him in 1500 but they eventually got over it, due to the fact that they were so close.

Tana didn't mind coming down to hang out with slump, but when he found out about the cheating allegations, he was a bit taken back since Namil was the loyal type.

"Man, ima just get my shit tomorrow, ain't no point." Namil said as he laid his head back again the drivers seat.

"It's been like almost a month and she already looks different..like she gained a lil weight."

"She could have another nigga..you knew niggas was praying on yo downfall."  Steven murmured as he began to roll up another blunt.

"Naaa..her homegirl talking bout putting me on child support."

"Oh hell no..you think she carrying your kid?"

"Nah Tana chill..prolly just on some weird bitch shit."

Namil brushed his thoughts off as he started his car, ignoring the car behind him as it was clear that the driver had been waiting for him to move for a while.

Tana was a bit mature than the teens his age, especially now that he was in the music industry. Usually when it came to these assumptions, Tana was right..even if they were the obvious.

"Don't even give me any thoughts, this shit already hurt a lot."

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."
[ka'mya pulled a solange]
[what we naming the baby?]