2

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

KAYA LE ☆"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

5:30 pm
⟟ Brooklyn, New York.
August 19th, 2023

"Heyy Mil!" Kaya runs up to the taller figure as she jumps up and hugs him. "I feel like I haven't seen yo lightskin ass in weeks." She pulls away from him watching his smile fade.

"You gon stop with this lightskin shi, fuck you." Namil replies as he holds her hand up so she can do a 360. "You look good Kay, them bitches gon be mad as fuck." He eyes her outfit with a sly smirk looking at her throw it back on him.

"Y'all niggas got to stop." The couple soon stop their movements as they see Amiri walk in with Devon, or devstacks, another artists they were on tour with. "Fuck you Amiri." Namil says as the blonde dreadhead starts to laugh.

"My homegirl on her way but don't be playing in her face lil nigga." Kaya says making Amiri suck his teeth. "Mannn..anyways."

Now that Kaya was back with Namil after they hadn't seen eachother in a few days, the thought of being on stage with him didn't feel as scary as before. But she still knew that when she seen the crowd roaring, it would be a different feeling.

•••

"Hey Leighhh, girl I thought you wouldn't make it." Kaya says as she runs up to her best friend of 10+ years.

"Shi, that traffic ain't no joke..I'm still surprised I actually found a parking spot." Leighana starts laughing as she opens her arms to embrace Kaya.

"Tell me about it, but listen, Namil friend been asking me to him on wit you so.." Kaya says in a low voice before grabbing Leighana's hand to guide her to the back room where everyone was sitting, including Namil. "Did you tell the nigga not to play in my face? I'm sick of these niggas." Leighana says in a annoyed tone making Kaya laugh.

"Nahh, he cool just give him a chance..I guess."

Kaya walks up to Amiri and Namil sitting on the couch rolling up blunts as Suicide Doors by Lil Uzi could be heard playing in the background.

"Okay so, Amiri this is my best friend..Leighana , Leighana this is Amiri." Kaya says making Namil burst out laughing. "You really gon put this nigga on?" He says making Amiri roll his eyes.

"I mean yeah, plus Leigh thought he was cute so why not?" Kaya says as she sits down on Namil's lap while Leighana sits next to Amiri.

"So this ya last tour date?" Kaya leans down to Namil. "Yeah, I got some shi to do with this new producer though." He replies before taking a hit of his blunt. "Ohh okay..so you tryna stay over my house before you go?" Kaya says as she plays around with his chain making him smirk.

"I was gonna stay over anyways..you know I missed yo ass."

NAMIL BRIDGES ★
"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

NAMIL BRIDGES ★"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

7:05 pm
⟟ Brooklyn, New York.
August 19th, 2023

"You know I missed yo ass." Namil says as he smirks before looking up at one of the crew members giving him a signal. "Shi, I gotta open tonight..cmon Kay." Namil says moving Kaya's figure up off his lap, leading her to the actual stage.

"So..what do I do?" Kaya says as she peaks through the curtains, eyeing the giant crowd as they all yelled their hearts out to Kay Flock playing by the Dj.

"Aight Ima call you out, just pay attention my heart." He says as he nods and runs out as the crowd starts to chant his name.

•••

"Damnnn, I'm fuckin wit y'all energy." Slump says as he gets his rag to wipe the sweat off his forehead while the intro of Pictures starts to play.

"I got a lil surprise for y'all but y'all better keep the same energy or this shi ass." He says as he moves backwards, making eye contact with Kaya nodding his head, making her step back a bit. "Damn Kay, stop being scary." Namil walks over and grabs her hand, bringing her out on stage as the crowd starts roaring.

"All my niggas bread getters." Namil wraps his arms around Kaya's waist as she starts bending over to shake her ass against him, making Namil's expression change.

"She buggin, talking bout she was scared to come on stage." He starts laughing as the crowd gets louder.

"Be safe getting home tonight." Namil smiles and takes Kaya's hand as they walk off the stage.

"You did good out there Kay, you already know they love our relationship." Namil says making Kaya laugh, placing a kiss on her cheek.

•••

"Kaya hurry yo ass up, I'm tryna fuuuu."  Namil says making Kaya push him.

"Chill out bruh." Kaya says making Namil chuckle at her small UK accent. "Come on, I missed you, my heart," he says while Kaya gets on the bed, wrapping her arms around him.

•••

"Shit M-Mil, I cant." Kaya whimpers out as Namil grips on her waist going deeper.

"I know, I know Kay, just hold it for a bit longer." He groans as he smirks, looking at Kaya stuffing her head in the pillow.

"Yo pretty ass.."

Namil says turning her over continuing his movements, smiling at his girlfriend's dick drunk state, making Kaya respond with a moan.

"Fuck..I'm finna cum." He grunts as the couple both reach their high, looking at eachother.

"Damnn bae, you missed me that much?" Namil laughs and kisses her lips, realizing that she was dead asleep.

"I love you Kay."

END OF CHAPTER TWO
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."