8

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

11:09 am  ⟟ London, United Kingdom September 19th, 2023

11:09 am
⟟ London, United Kingdom
September 19th, 2023

After a few days of spending time with her family, Kaya started to feel a bit better but unfortunately she was still home sick. Of course a lot of crazy events was happening there, but she couldn't change the fact that Harlem was where her home is. London was so different compared to New York, and it was something she was used too. But she hadn't seen her family in about two years.

"I like this shirt..when it comes in, send me one for free." Ka'Mya said glancing at Kaya's computer making her suck her teeth.

"Fuck to the noo." Kaya muttered, dragging out the 'o'.

"Well fuck you then!" Ka'Mya muttered back, making her laugh.

"Hold on..hold this." Kaya said, handing Ka'Mya her MacBook as she walked to the bathroom. All of a sudden she felt a wash of nausea go through her body..and this wasn't the first time. She decided not to tell anyone since she figured it was just home sickness cause it couldn't be anything else, right?

"Her thoughts were soon interrupted once she felt her body jolt towards the toilet, causing her to kneel down as she threw up.

She tried to keep it discreet but this time, she forgot to shut the door.

"Kaya..are you alright?" She heard as her mother rushed into the bathroom, caressing her back.

"Yeah Ma..just a little home sickness." Kaya replied as she stood up to wash her mouth out.

The truth was, Kaya knew that it wasn't home sickness because besides the throwing up, her cycle was atleast a month late. But she didn't want to believe it, she wasn't ready.

"I want you to take this just in case.." Kaya watched as her mother handed her one of those at home pregnancy tests.

•••

"It's no way.." Kaya said as she bursted out in tears. "I'm gonna take another one." She said going through the box, realizing that it was empty.

"This is true Kaya, you already took five.." Ka'Mya said as the both looked at the tests in disbelief.

As much as Kaya didn't seem surprised on the outside, she was. She used this trip to get away from Namil and social media but now, she had a part of him growing inside her. Woah..

"I just hope that baby don't come out looking like dobby from Harry Potter." Ka'Mya muttered making Kaya hit her.

"The real thing is..am I gonna keep the baby." Kaya replied as she pulled up her shirt to examine her stomach. Of course it looked like she put on a bit of weight, but she thought it was because she was eating well..especially since she was staying at her mother's house.

"Oh yeah and that. Just know we support you with any decisions you make." She heard her sister besides her, making her smile.

The thought of keep the baby didn't seem like a bad idea but Kaya was still young. She still had a lot of things waiting for her in life. She couldn't even get back at Namil because she is holding his baby.

"Kay?" Kaya jumped out of her thoughts as she seen her mother. "Hm?.."

"Give yourself a few days to think about it, in the meantime..let's book this doctors appointment." Her mother replied, making Kaya nod slowly as she went back to her bed, sitting down.

The thought of being pregnant just bugged her out.

Of course her and Namil talked about it all the time but now that he cheated, what was it gonna be like?

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."
[we keeping the baby or nah?]