10

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

1:30 am  ⟟ London, United KingdomOctober 16th, 2023

1:30 am
⟟ London, United Kingdom
October 16th, 2023

"These decorations are so cute!" Kaya squealed besides her sister as they started taking out one of the pumpkins to put by the door. "Which week are you tryna leave?" Ka'Mya asked making Kaya shrug. 

"I'm thinking about leaving the 28th, Leighana is having a Halloween housewarming."

"Oh word? We could still go to the fall event down the street then. I don't play about them apple cider doughnuts." Ka'Mya says making Kaya's eyes light up. "They still have that? Hell yeah we going."

Since the doctor's appointment, Kaya was doing partially well. Besides her mood swings and being tired all the time, she didn't have many problems. She was going home in three weeks and had no idea how to bring the news to everyone back home.

Especially the father of her child.

"That's crazy Mya..Namil, a babydad." Kaya blurted out with a laugh while they were both relaxing on the couch.

"Don't make me think about that shit, you could've had that baby with Keith powers or some shit." Ka'Mya said making Kaya side eye her.

"Nah..that's Ryan Destiny man."

They both started to laugh as Ka'Mya let out a sigh.

"Man, I'm gonna miss you so much when you leave." She said as Kaya nodded. "No for real, you gotta visit me."

"I could visit you all the time." Ka'Mya said with a sly smirk as she grabbed her computer and opened it, revealing a home that looked quite familiar to Kaya.

The house that was recently built across the street from mine?

"My- I don't get it.." Kaya mumbled as she examined the screen for a little longer.

"You're moving..to New York?" She squealed before standing up on the couch. "When I go..no way.."

Ka'Mya laughed as her sister squeal beside her but she was soon brought to confusion when she seen Kaya bawling her eyes out.

"Aww Kay, I've been thinking about for a long time I was gonna surprise you when you first came but..all this drama."

"I can't wait for this..you're gonna love it there, real shit."

NAMIL BRIDGES ★
"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

NAMIL BRIDGES ★"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"