6

NAMIL BRIDGES ★
"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

NAMIL BRIDGES ★"I know I'm a youngin don't get it confused"

7:33 am
⟟ Los Angeles, California
September 5th, 2023

"Namil..get yo ass up." Namil heard a familiar voice shake him out his sleep before he opened his eyes, looking around at the slightly familiar space.

"What bruh.." he questioned as he looked at Wesley, standing in the middle of the bedroom.

"Fuck was wrong with you last night?" Wesley exclaimed, tilting his head to the female sleeping soundly besides Namil.

"Fuck you mea-" he replied before looking over, leaving him surprised.

What the fuck?

"Oh nah..you gotta go." Namil said as he quickly got up from his bed, pushing the female out the bed.

"What the hell? Ima get my brother on yo ass-"

"Pack yo shit up and go..I don't wanna hear it." Namil interrupted the girl as he watched her start packing up, making her way out the Airbnb, half naked.

"Nigga..Kaya? Hello?" Wesley said snapping in his best friend's face while he was acting as if he did not have a girlfriend at home waiting for him.

If she still was waiting..

"Before I left..we decided to take a lil month break, we agreed on it..she was tweakin." Namil said annoyed, while he hopped back in the bed.

"Yeah aight.." Wes said as he made his way out the bedroom, revealing Amiri on the opposite side of the door, ear hustling.

"Nigga..you mad nosey."

•••

The thought of calling Kaya subtly came in Namil's mind but it wasn't like she would answer anyways.

He started to feel guilty settling in. But he also didn't want to seem in the wrong if he told his friends the truth. They all were happy he was able to find love as previous relationships never worked out. Now this time, he was the problem.

Unfortunately, his trip was coming to an end and he was getting ready to return back to Rochester where he would face the consequences of his mother. He knew that she would be highly disappointed in him. Especially after loosing a girl that gave him no problems. She was definitely a good one.

Everything started to hit him as he was packing up his suitcase. His throat began dry as he felt his chest tighten.

"Nah..ion even wanna be here no more." He mumbled as he got up to grab his small packet of weed.

END OF CHAPTER SIX
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."