14

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

KAYA LE ☆"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

7: 06 pm
⟟ Brooklyn, New York.
January 16, 2023

"Come on papa, eat your food." Kaya said as she followed behind her puppy.

Kaya was over 14 weeks pregnant and she was showing like crazy. Everyone could definitely notice the baby bump and she was contacted by her doctor about getting an ultrasound and revealing the gender but she was very nervous. Especially with the media not knowing about everything, she knew she couldn't hide it for long.

She was just about to relax in her living room as she heard her doorbell ring, causing her to stand up and check the window as she seen a tall, brownskin figure that was quite unfamiliar.

"Hello?" Kaya opened the door as she looked at the taller figure with his freshly lined up temp fade, causing Kaya to forget she was pregnant for a second.

"How you doin?" The boy said extending his hand as she shook it and eyed him, completely confused.

"I just moved in at door 105, but my mans lost his lighter..I wanted to know if you had something." The nameless boy explained as Kaya turned around and grunted.

"Yall can't use the stove?" She laughed as she turned around to grab one of the spare lighters Namil had in the kitchen every time they rolled up at her house.

"Here..yall can keep that too." She said as she handed the boy the lighter as he flashed a smile.

"Preciate it, my heart." He said as he began to walk away causing Kaya to look down at her stomach and sigh.

"Why them niggas interrupt our time." She mumbled before sitting back down.

*

"Aight Namil, we just going to the ultrasound..that's all." She mumbled and sat down on the examination table.

She could see the nervousness in Namil's expression as she looked back at him. She herself was very nervous but it was better than being alone. She thought it would be better to bring him so he could still have a roll in the child's life before he/she is born.

The ultrasound went excellent as the sonographer explained that the baby looks healthy. They didn't decide to have a gender reveal party due to the fact that Kaya would be busy with a lot of work that she missed out on her previous trip.

"If this baby have your eyes..Ima be in the hospital balling my eyes out." Kaya said as the two walked out.

"You love my eyes though." Namil flashed a smile making Kaya laugh as they entered the car and drove off. "You still ain't shit."

*

"Yooooo!" Kaya turned her head as she heard a slight familiar voice. She noticed it was the same boy from a few days back who asked for a lighter.

"Oh hey." Kaya said as he walked over and nodded. "My lighters worked well?" She questioned trying to make some conversation.

"Hell yeah, the bros thought it was funny as fuck I did that...I'm Deondre though."

"Kaya...ohh so you that ddot nigga." Kaya smiled as he gave her an odd look. "They wasn't yelling your name outside this morning?"

Deondre began to laugh as he nodded, "ohh yeah..thought you was referring to that lil nigga from sugarhill." He said with a stank look making Kaya laugh.

"Aight.. I'll see you though."

"Oh okay, well I'll see you then." She smiled and entered her house, putting her belonging down, and moving around.

She knew that Deondre knew that she was pregnant so it threw her off that he still continued to talk to her but she decided to brush it off as it felt nice to know atleast someone in the apartments.

• KAYA HAS POSTED! •

[ kaya_.le ] boy mom 💙

comments have been disabled.

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."
[sorry guysss 🌚]
[should I continue Namil pov from time 2 time?]