7

KAYA LE ☆
"I'm tryna run a mil for da summer"

8:09 pm ⟟ London, United Kingdom September 7th, 2023

8:09 pm
⟟ London, United Kingdom
September 7th, 2023

"Damn..it looks so different since the last time I visited." Kaya looked around the outside of her mother's familiar apartment.

She was honestly happy she booked the trip around this time. Not only could she get away from all the drama, she could spend some time with her family and childhood friends. As much as she was still in some shock and disappointed, she didn't want to bring it all on her mom.

Putting her bags down, she let out a deep breath preparing herself to not break down as soon as she seen her mother. Knocking on the door, she replayed how she would greet everyone as she heard a slight click, indicating that someone was opening the door..revealing her mom.

"Kaya! Oh my lord..my child is finally visit me." She says jokingly, stepping aside to allow Kaya to come in.

"Hey momma." Kaya said, walking inside as she put her belongings near the door, feeling her mother damn there, squeezing the life out of her with a hug.

"I missed you so much.." Kaya heard her mother say as she felt her feelings starting to rile up, and next thing you know..she felt an oncoming headache and she bursted out in tears.

"What happened Kay..?"

"Mommy..I don't even wanna be on this earth anymore." She choked out, leaving her Mom in utter shock and confusion.

•••

After getting settled in the house and greeting her siblings, Kaya decided to tell her mother and her older sister, Ka'Mya what recently happened. Even though, there wasn't much to the story because it was still fresh in her mind, she thought it was good to atleast tell someone.

"Man fuck that nigga.." Kaya heard Ka'Mya yell, making her chuckle. "Anyways..Mya you gotta come to New York with me though, you will love it." Kaya sniffled as she took a sip of the glass of water her mom handed her.

"I understand what you're going through..but y'all are still young, this gives you time to redeem yourself and live life." Kaya watched as her mom sat beside her.

"Nah fuck that..we bustin windows and setting Jordan's on fire." Ka'Mya said making Kaya hit her slightly. "Nah..its cool, I think we needed a break anyways." She sighed as she sat back, feeling herself sink into the couch helplessly.

"Enough..baby get you some rest, we all could talk over breakfast in the morning. I think that will be better for everyone." Kaya watched her mom stand up, guiding her to the guest room.

"Let me know if you need anything, I love you."

Kaya smiled at her mother and returned her 'I love you' before getting her suitcase, to take a shower.

Something had to clear her mind slightly..

•••

"They don't see the light there anymoreee."

Kaya laughed as she replayed an old snap of her and Namil singing along to his song, if you know you know when it first dropped.

It took her a minute to realize that tears were falling down her cheeks but what was new? All she could do was cry. Her thoughts were soon interrupted when she seen that the light was suddenly turned on.

"Don't tell me you watching videos of you and that lightskin bitch." Ka'Mya yelled, snatching Kaya's phone, causing her to burst out in tears again.

"It's just our friendship bro..he was still a good best friend...my only best friend. When I first came to New York he was all showing me around, I felt like someone cared.. I feel so dumb." Kaya explained as she felt her sister embrace her, allowing her to cry even more.

"I went through this before babe, I know how you feeling..but you'll be over it in no time. We could go out today..have a sister day. Forget about his ass..it's his lost honestly...lightskin fuck." Kaya heard Ka'Mya mumble the last part, making her laugh.

"Damnn..not too much."

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN
4:44
"I'm never gonna treat you like I should.."
[two updates in a day is crazy]
[y'all needa start voting for ts]