C h a p t e r - 3 *

It's my first day in this building and everybody looking tensed because of the work load , Mr. Nick appointed me PA of Freen SC for this responsibility to get every detail of her only I can access to his private files and cases . 

A girl with black goggles and high heels walking towards me , Good morning greeted Becky 

" Good morning " The girl in black wished her without looking 

Knock... knock .... knock ....

Yes, come in Freen replied removing her goggles she placed it the drawer 

"  Hello Boss my name is Rebecca P. Armstrong and I am your new PA"  , here the unsolved  files I completed it please check Boss 

Okay Keep it here she pointed at the table and leave 

Yes Boss i bowed back and leave 

A girl with specs come towards me , " Hello my name is Kade and you are Rebecca right ? " i nodded . So i need to show you some rules and regulations you need to follow Kade said to me seriously. 

As you know Freen SC is richest in the world we need to follow some protocols then she show me the paper 

1 . NO AFFARIR OR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE 

2 . FOLLOW STRICTLY OFFICE TIMMINGS 

3. DO ANY WORK ASSIGNED BY FREEN SC " THE BOSS " 

4 . PA HAVE TO STAY MOSTLY WITH THE BOSS NO HOLIDAYS UNTIL IT'S URGENT 

If you do your job perfectly Boss will give extra money included your salary , so your monthly salary is 12300 $ plus Boss will provide you a car and a house but not for personal use . 

Becky please follow the rules properly and one thing if Boss likes your she will increment in your salary or maybe give you a holiday  . After listening to Kade seriously she know one thing sure  she has to survived here because this much money she can't even earn after 5 years if she losses this opportunity . 

" You need to solve this file before Boss ask you and need to give detailed work by the way you studied Law so you can work on these files also they are complicated ones you have to handle it carefully!!  " Kade give files to Becky then leave . 

It's almost 5'O clock Becky is still working on these files Kade come near her and smile broo... how much is left i didn't ask you to complete in one day . 

Do you know where is Boss now Becky asked Kade , yeah she is in her cabin . I need to ask something from Boss actually i need to clear some doubts . 

Knock....knock... on the door , 

 " YES "

Boss i have a doubt on this Case " THE BOUITQUE " one i doubted some of our men are involved in it I mean... there is someone who has company access because without our specific identity no one can open the case and type the password unfortunately we don't have CCTV footages Boss . 

Freen looking at Becky emotionlessly " So we need to identify the man it means he can harm our other branches also " she replied . Becky nodded yes Boss you are right .

" Take the pen drive you will need it, nobody knows i placed secret cameras outside all my branches "  Big girl placed the green color pen drive in front of her , Becky take it and says  THANK YOU BOSS FOR YOUR HELP then she leave to complete her work . 

" SHE IS SOMETHING" the big girl mumbled 

She got the point that other missed and also she finished all the unsolved paperwork  in the morning . 

It's 8 pm and all employees already left she is working on his last file but now no energy is left in her she fell asleep she wakes up when a cold hand is placed on his shoulder , she wakes up quickly she was shocked it's 12 am fuck I sleep for soo long. 

" Don't you have a house " Freen spoke , sorry Boss i fell asleep it won't happen in future small girl replied . 

" IT'S ALREADY LATE  PACK YOUR THINGS SPEND NIGHT HERE ONLY IT'S NOT SAFE OUTSIDE " Big girl told her , Becky following her from behind .

She used the lift  and press 11 floor the lift open Becky look amazed the view completely changed from office to house . The wall looking beautiful with paintings , statutes then she enters in a room with double bed Freen put her files on study table and Becky as well  . 

" Boss can i sleep outside " Becky asked nervously 

" No Rebecca you can sleep with me here then she pointed the other side of bed " Freen replied then Freen go bathroom for shower .