C h a p t e r - 8 *

AUTHOR POV -

" F...FREEEN !! BOSS.... I FEEL HOT !! ~ " Becky wanted to take off her shirt but Freen stopped her from doing so , she end the call with Heng then glanced at her before focusing on the road again . She is not capable of going home this late I have to take her to my office room , then she turn right towards the Peiter's highway after 45 minutes of traveling they reached the office . 

Freen carried Becky in the bridal style then press the lift button on the top floor of his building , she opened her door and carefully put down Becky in the middle of the bed. Freen phone rang and it's JK she walks towards the balcony to answer the call . 

JK - hello sissy how's your meeting today ?? 

Freen - You know what kill that bastard right now including his son bro .

JK - Wait a sec.... what happened ?? 

Freen - They tried to rape my PA , now I am fucking done with them no more chances you have to kill them in your own way or I will do it !! ... she told him the whole story .

JK - Calm down dude !!! .... I have a great news for you , tomorrow we will get your list so wait for a while after that I will kill them in the most haunting way !!~ 

Freen - Okay bye now >>> 

JK - Now go your girl needs you ~.~ he teased her . 

Freen - You pig !!!! get lost she is getting red now >>> 

As she entered the room she shocked to see Becky lying naked and laughing like a cute little kid . " Are you alright ?? " Freen ran towards her and touch her temple , she burning like a pan !! 

" I want to fuck you !!!~ " she whispered to her that send chills to the body of big girl . 

" Can you just stop this nonsense and sleep peacefully " she diverted her mind . 

" Okay I will but ..... " what do you need now Freen asked her in concerned. Then Becky point towards her , WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?? .... Freen asked her she is totally confused now  . 

" I want to sleep with you " she then patted her hand beside her , she looks cute with that action.