C h a p t e r - 10 *

TAE POV - 

On my way to home I messaged the Becky she told me she is going to stay in her new penthouse, yeah she is pretty smart in everything  but sometime  I feel a bit worried about her she is smart but innocent anyone can take advantage of her , that's only reason me and dad is protective towards her . 

I was waiting for the bus at the stop and it's 11pm a little bit late because of the today's practice , he was busy in his daydreaming when suddenly he felt a sudden tap on his shoulder he turn around . He saw 3 drunk big Chunky's standing behind him and beer bottles in there hands , YES !! WHAT ??  he asked in irritated tone . 

" Hey !! hottie are u gay ?? "  one of boy asked 

WHAT ?? I DON'T WANT TO ANSWER !! ..... They all laughed you know if you don't answer we can take this as the yes boy !! 

Tae prepares for the fight then suddenly one men grab the collar of his , he tried to defend himself but failed because they are 3 and he's is not that strong , he is calling for help and yelling at the boys at the same time . Then a familiar black stop in front of them , a man came out wearing a black shoes , and 2 piece he looks so handsome in this outfit . 

Jungkook outfit  - 

" What are doing here ?? " he smiled , get inside now mother was looking for you !! he instructed Tae to get inside his car and wait for his .