C h a p t e r - 5 *

" Here !! take these files and I already emailed you the list that you have asked for , if you want anything else please let me know " Freen pointed at the files on his table 

" Thank you boss just wait for sometime you will have your culprit " 

She left the room with the files and she checking her email that Miss boss send her in the meantime when she is working Kade come up with some drinks and fruit cake , here !! eat this she give her the cake and the chocolate smoothy to drink . " Thank you but you don't have to do this Kade you are my senior ?? " Becky politely asked Kade 

" No you are getting me wrong Rebecca, Boss told me to give this to you !!~" Kade explains to Becky in response Becky nodded and accepted the food from Kade, thanks Kade have you eaten already ? 

" No Rebecca I will eat afterwards , you enjoy your meal " 

TAE POV - 

I am kind of nervous this is first time a got a very big opportunity from BANGTANTV , I drive myself to headquarter  , it's located in the mid of NY city parked my car outside the huge building as I enter guards stop me there asked me my appointment letter , I show them the email but they said " Sir you got the email but without the appointment letter I can't allow you to enter this building  : ) " he bows in front of me .

The black purple Regera stop in front of me , man in googles came out he wear the black suit and black shoes , his looks east Asian just like me  . He came towards me our eyes meet and his gaze shit from me to guards " What's going there  ?? " His voice oooohhhh!!! my god so deep , dude what's happing me I'm straight but one thing is true he is dammm!! hot ~~ 

" Boss he didn't have the appointment but he's got the email , so we can't allow him to join !!"  guards explain him the situation , SHIT..... He is the boss !!~ Means I have work under him . 

" Let him in boys , yesterday something important came up that's why I forgot to send him the letter " guards let me in , the interior is so breath taking the design looks like the 90s view but it's look authentic just some king palace . Suddenly he speak " So you are a solo singer  ?? " , yes boss I replied . " So I listened some of your songs honestly you have the potential to be great but for now you require a lot of practice " he told me in emotionless face , ok sir I will give my best I again replied to him . 

" You should !! " he turned around and patted on my shoulders , then  he walk in front of me I followed him he open his personal office I also enter there , the view is completely different it is black and white room with lot of painting and books kept inside the transparent cupboard  , on his desk the latest model of  all apple products is kept there , I expect him to be rich but  he's unbelievable rich  geez !! 

" Okay sign here  " I read the contract it's has few rules like I can't date plus I have to go through a lot of practice almost 7-8 hrs practice I have to do , " Mr. Kim you always have to trave with the company you can't go anywhere without informing me " he said to me .

" Yes boss " I replied because I need this job to prove myself  and becoming the singer is my dream so why to waste anytime to think about it .