C h a p t e r - 11 *🔞🔞

AUTHOR POV - 

On the other hand Freen is turned on , Bec.. Becky!!  can you shift a little bit ahead you know it's a little awkward , I mean you understand ....

" Boss can we please have sex I am feeling horny right now and I can't control longer pleaseee... ?? " Freen shocked but a little happy because she also can't control anymore .  " Okays let's do it " she replied 

She was surprised when Becky pushed her on the  bed and started to roughly kiss her.

Freen came back to herself and responded with the same intensity.

Becky pulled away from the kiss, grabbed Freen's wrist and lay on top of her 

Kiss is started getting rough Becky pushed her tongue inside Freen and continued to kiss her. Her kisses began to go down to her neck and left a Hicky on her neck.

She stared at Freen's muscular body before resting her hand on her abs . Freen smirked , " Did you like it to see more ?? " 

" Yes babe show me more " Becky husked in his ears , she grabbed Freen's boxer and removed it roughly revealing her hard dick , she felt desperate of seeing the size of dick 

" Before you start something unsaintly Babygirl let me wear my XXL size condoms " Freen whispered in her ears and move her hands to open the side drawer besides her bed and take the condom packet, open it and move the condom towards her dick but on Spott Becky grabbed the condom and throw it randomly in the room .

" We don't need this I will take the pills instead I want to feel you inside not the stupid rubber " Becky rolled her eyes . Freen smirked " Okay no problem , as you wish Babygirl "  

They continued to kiss each other , Becky held her hard cock and began to jerk her off . Freen move her head back and groaned " AAAH !! please don't stop Becky " Does that feels good ?? she asked . 

" hell yeah .. Fuck babe that feels so nice " Becky smirked on her reply and began to suck her dick , she is taking the full length in her mouth . Freen closed her eyes and couldn't help to moan and groan at the pleasure she was feeling . 

Seeing Freen's moan make her more horny , she aligned her pussy and stretched her legs a little on Freen's dick after adjusting it , she began to sink down on her dick . Becky moans a little loud as she is going down on her cock . They both groan in pleasure 

They both synced up their movement up and down Freen held Becky's wait and faster the movement inside her pussy she goes deep and deep until they both feels they are close . 

" Freen I am close please faster aaahhh !!! " Becky moaned , yeah I am close too Becky. 

After few minutes of hard and fast thrust they finally cum inside each other. Becky collapse on top of Freen both of them caching their breathe 

After few minutes Freen finally said " Are feeling well now ?? " 

" Hell yeah a lot better , thank you Freen ... I mean boss for helping me " Becky confessed . No need to call me boss call me Freen understand , Becky hmm in reply .