C h a p t e r 7 *

" How dare you touch my PA you ass****hole , I'm goanna fucking kill you  bitch !!! ~ " 

What's your problem you can hire a new one Freen ?? .... just relax let's me chill for a while if you want you can also join us please don't mind , I like the booty of this girl if she want I can give her some pleasure for few more nights Saint replied to big girl . " How dare you ?? ......" she holds the collar  of Saint , she almost choked him ...... he  Hissss ~~~ in pain , big girl somehow controls herself puts him down . 

" What the fuck was that Freen !!!! please stop it hurts " Saint groaned in pain , Who gave you this much courage to touch my PA if you ever crossed your line I will not hesitate to kill you !!!!! fucking pussy **** !!~~ " 

She left the club with Becky , honestly it's very hard to handle her . " AAAHHH !!! IT'S HOT THERE !!! " Becky feeling uncomfortable she is feeling hot in her clothes , it's very uncomfortable here Freen please help me !!! 

" OOHH GOD !! Please help me , I goanna kill that bitch I really don't know what to do ?? " she searched the  about the drug that's given to Becky , reading her reaction made her a bit uneasy { user feeling hot because of the oxytocin level is high } then she called Kirk his one of the most trusted friend . " Hello can you please tell me how to help my PA she has taken ******** drug " 

" OOOHHH SHIT !!! Freen is she feeling heavy or hot !! she can only control the level of hormone if she sex with someone and caution the reaction of this drug can be seen for week so please take care bro it's highly dangerous !!  ~~ " he was shocked suddenly when Freen ask about that drug .......

***********************************************