C h a p t e r 6 *

KOOKIE POV - 

 " Okay then prove me !! " he said without looking at him , yes sir he say then bow down in front of him . Take these papers and prepare for your next song Tae !!.... now leave , Tae practice room  was transparent  JK can easily keep an watch on him , he then enters the recording room . 

" Annyeonghaseyo nice to meet you my name is Kirk and I work here if I am not wrong you that young talent whose name is printed on NY TIMES ?? " the man looks friendly and charming and I guess he can speak more than 2 languages  . 

" Yes sir you are right " I replied with a smile 

" Okay we are going to practice for your new song but first please learn these lines " Kirk gave him a paper . 

 " Thank you I will give my best Sir !! " 

FREEN POV  - 

Today is going to be a hectic day and I have to meet  that Saint  guy for our project . Becky please wear something elegant I told her yesterday she looks cute and innocent in terms of dressing sense  that's why I told her, I hope Saint is not like his father who is lustful and creep I hate that man because he flirt with my aunty May and any person who he finds attractive . 

I done my paper work as the time passes I find myself busy in work I didn't get the chance to meet Becky so I message her come to my cabin at 5 pm exact which she reply with thumbs up . 

AT 5 PM , 

" OOOOHHOO !! MY GEEZ Becky you look breathtaking  ' ~ ' !! " Kade commented , thank you Kade Becky replied . As she enters his Boss cabin Freen take a glace of her , " LET'S GOO !! " she told her and leave his cabin small girl followed her . 

She open the gate of stylish Black Porche she looks hot in his all black outfit she wore a 3 piece suit  with open hair and Becky is wearing the black long fitted embellished dress both wearing the matching dress coincidently Becky is blushing a little , she saw her boss matching her clothes Freen is looking Dammm !! hot   🤭😚....... 

Freen dress 

Becky's dress 

" Come inside fast we have long way to go ?? " Freen told her Becky followed her she sits in the front seat she put her seat belt . Freen starts the car and she click accelerator button on she is driving a little fast which gives Becky butterfly in her stomach !! . " Boss please can you drive a little slow " Freen nods and she drops the speeds just that to make  Becky comfortable now she is drives on 60 km/hr . 

After the long drive of 2 hours they reached the club where the meeting is going to held , when they enters the club a man greets them and they show there reservation information to them Becky founds it very cool place it's a 5 star club only few people have the excess to enter this place . 

" Becky you go inside and kindly show our offer to Mr. Saint I will join you latter  : ) " she told her , Becky follows her Boss 's wish she went inside the VIP business cabin she saw my boys and girl stripper's are dancing in front of them . 

" Hello Miss. Becky " the man greet her with his lustfully eyes she became uncomfortable because people are staring at her from head to toe , " Don't be shy come sit beside me enjoy your night !! ~ " . 

" Sorry Sir, Miss. Freen told me to discuss about the offer she is giving your company to grow "

" Okay then let's discuss Miss. " he smirked her 

Becky was explaining him full project and the conditions their company has to follow but both an old man and Saint were not paying attention to her , there eyes were travelling on small girl's dress her reveled legs . 

" Before going to further discussion can we have drink's  don't worry it's on me " Old man wink towards Saint  , he understood Saint call the man and whispers something to him , the man gave the cheeky smile to Old man . After few minutes the man came back with drinks and he served everyone , everyone drinks there shots Becky took 5 shots which she think she can handle this much alcohol . 

But suddenly she started to feel uneasy and feeling hot , slowly - slowly she started to feel dizzy which makes the small girl shocked according to her she can handle this much alcohol but why she feeling hot after 20 minutes she fully lost her control . Saint who notice that his plan work he started to come closer to Becky , he puts his hand on her revealing thighs then give a gentle squeezer , Becky moans in a soft  voice . 

" Don't dare to touch my PA you motherfucker !!! ...... I'm goanna kill you asshole !!!!.... I was wrong you are just like your Father bitch !!~~ " big girl lost his patience seeing Saint touch Becky his blood boils , she feels like to smash his head alive .