ep 6

"yeah yeah don't you f*****g dare to do that kim jimin"

(Jungkook said while talking to his friend jimin on the call, without glancing in the living room he was about to climb stairs when his dad spoke)

Mr jeon: jungkook bun come here

Jk: (climbing stairs) dad i am so tired can we talk tomorrow?

Mrs jeon: jungkook come here and see who's here

Jk: (jk let out a deep breath and walked towards the living room) who's here (eyes fell on yoongi who was looking at him) WHAT THE HELL?

(He shouted as soon as his eyes found yoongi everyone looked at jk with questionable look)
Mr jeon: what happened kook? Why did you shout as if you saw a ghost?

(His throat got dry, words weren't coming out of his mouth seeing the hitler sitting in his house, the one from whom he is scared the most, the one and only person who can control jungkook is finally here, he rubbed his eyes hoping that it's not true but no one can change the reality right?)

(Jk gulped while staring at suga with his big doe eyes,his scared face, he knows now his life is all messed up now suga won't let him live peacefully)

Suga: (spread his arms) won't you greet your hyung?

Jk: (gulped, shivering , can't believe that suga is here) h....hyung?

Suga: yes bunny it's me come here

Jk: (in mind, walking towards suga with shivering legs) what the heck? How come suga hyung came here out of the blue? I am dead meat now, he will not let me live peacefully, aghhhh what should i do? God why me?

(He slowly walked towards suga,suga hugged him)

(Mrs jeon left to cook dinner)

Suga: (hugged jk) how are you bunny?

Jk: (hugged suga, in mind) i was fine but after seeing you i think i will lose my mind, I can't even imagine living with a living wild cat but now? Aghh God i am so scared

Jk: (hugging suga) i..i am fine hyung (gulped hard) what about you?

Suga: me too i was thinking (twisted jungkook's ear) what kind of language do you use, you're a kid and this is how you talk?

Jk: (trying to free his ear) aghhh hyung leave my ear please it's hurting

Suga: (twisted more) it should hurt so that you won't think about using that language again (twisted a little more) so will you use that kind of language again?

Jk: (trying his best to free his ear) hyung i am sorry i swear i will never think about cursing again, please i beg you leave my ear it's hurting alot

(Suga left Jungkook's ear when he found jk's ear getting red then glared at jk while jk started rubbing his ear looking down so scared to make an eye contact)

Suga: i heard you were out from the morning? Where did you go after university?

Jk: (rubbing his ear, looking down, gulped before speaking) h...hyung i..i was at my friend's house for group studying

Suga: really? That's great, i heard that you're very good ar studies professor always praises you for being the bright student

Jk: (closed his eyes as he knows the lie he told his mom has reached Suga's ear) huh?..ahem...umm yeah right, i am very good at studies

Suga: that's great, seems like you're on the right track.i am proud of you

Jk: umm hyung you came suddenly?