episode 22

Jimin: i promise i will be back as soon as possible....when i'll be back to the university...i'll send a text to any one of you then again you have to distract the guard ok?

J-hope: okay then let's go

(Three of them went towards the main get..jungkook and hobi nodded to each other and walked towards the guard while jimin stood a little far from then)

Hobi: (looked at guard) umm are you mr sang?

Guard: yes i am. What happened?

Jk: actually mr jeon yoongi's son got lost in the university so he asked me to ask you to find his son, he said find him in the playroom maybe he will be there

Guard: oh my God why didn't you tell me before...let me go and find him (he ran inside the university)

(jk signaled jimin to go, and jimin finally jimin successfully ran out of the university)

(Jimin went to his house, his house was far away from the school but he had to go...so he ran as fast as he could....he rung the door bell, after sometimes mrs kim opened the door and she got shocked seeing jimin there)

Mrs kim: Jimin? What the hell are you doing here?

Jimin: shushhhh mom... please talk slowly...

Mrs kim: you went to university right? Then why are you here?

Jimin: mom i forgot my my project at home...as today is the last day of submission so i requested professor to let me get it from home, so i came here to take the project now let me go to my room i have only 30 minutes

(He said as he ran upstairs to his room, he went inside and stood in front of the shoe rack where so many shoes were placed, he carefully looked at the shoes and then his eyes fell on brown shoes, he smiled)

Jimin: blue suit plus brown shoes perfect (he smiled as he took a plastic bag and put the shoes in it, he opened the door and climbed down from stairs and was about to leave but)

Taehyung: what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at university mr kim Jimin? (Hearing taehyung's voice jimin's heart beat fastened as he froze on his spot)

Taehyung: turn around Jimin (he said sternly and jimin slowly turned around and found taehyung standing on stairs looking at him with suspicious eyes) i asked something kim jimin answer me....did you bunk?

(He spoke in his deep and angry voice making jimin scared to death but our jiminie is very good at making excuses so he looked at Taehyung confidently)

Jimin: (turned towards tae, acting full confident) why would i bunk? I came here to take my project.... today was the last day of submission but i forgot the project at home so yoongi sir told me to go home and bring it here, you can ask him if you don't believe me

(He spoke confidently taehyung stared at him and asked)

Taehyung: where were you when he gave you so many days to submit it? Why didn't you submit it before the deadline?

Jimin: i am really sorry

Taehyung: show me the project

Jimin: I would love to, but sir gave me only 30 minutes and he said if i didn't went back in 30 minutes then he won't accept it, please let me go..they well add these marks in our final result please let me go

Taehyung: fine go (he said and jimin ran out of the house)

Taehyung: (checks the time) ahhh let me find that file.... (he said as he ran upstairs to get the file for which he came home)