jimin's confession

(yoongi went in his cabin, he sat down and was arranging some papers when he heard a ding he closed his eyes in frustration and picked his phone and saw the message..)

Message – hey love how are you...i miss you.

Yoongi: ahh not again... who the hell is this person....i have blocked his 5 number but still he is sending me messages by changing his sims...i swear just come in front of me i will show you what i can do..

(So actually yoongi has been getting messages from an unknown number from the past few days...he asked the person's name but he isn't telling his name....yoongi tried blocking the number but he send messages with new numbers and yoongi is so done now, yoongi texted something and sent the message to the unknown person)

Message – who the hell are you?

And after sometimes he got message, he checked the message and rolled his eyes)

Message– i am your lover catty...and don't you dare to block this number

(Yoongi immediately blocked the number and left to take classes, he entered inside the class, everyone stood up to greet him meanwhile jimin and jk were busy talking sitting on their usual seat in the last row...yoongi poked his inner cheek in anger, despite of telling jk to sit in the front row and he still disobeyed him)

Students: good morning sir

Yoongi: good morning (he said glaring at jk, as soon as jk heard yoongi's voice he widened his eyes, picked his bag and ran towards the front row...he pushed the guy who was sitting on the front seat, the boy fell down and growled in pain as his forehead hit the table making it bleed while yoongi shouted in anger)

Yoongi: JEON JUNGKOOK (yoongi growled in anger jk flinched and gulped hard) apologize to him right now (yoongi said in stern tone)

Jk: i am...i..i am sorry for pushing you but can you please let me sit he...(yoongi cut him off saying)

Yoongi: (glaring jk) go and sit where you were sitting (he said in stern tone..jk gulped and went towards the last row and sat beside jimin looking down, but on the next moment jimin's blood boiled when he saw yoongi helping the boy in getting up)

Yoongi: (helping the boy in getting up) you okay?

Boy: y.. yes sir (he said sitting on the chair, jimin digged his pen's nib in the copy tearing it apart while glaring at the boy, his veins popped out in anger)

Yoongi: okay now stand up everyone..i will one by one come to you and collect your phones...you will get your phone after the lecture ( one by one yoongi collected phone's from the students now he came towards jk and jimin, he snatched jk's phone harshly jk could guess yoongi is angry with him...jimin also gave his phone then yoongi went towards the board... he kept the phones aside and started delivering the lecture)

(Jimin's full focus was on yoongi's face, to him yoongi seemed a cute kitten who was delivering the lecture cutely)

Jimin: (staring at yoongi, singing the song in his mind) you walked in and caught my attention, I've never seen a man with so much dimensions ,
It's the way you walk
the way you talk
The way you make me feel inside
It's in your smile
It's in your eyes
It's – ( he came to reality when some shook him bringing him back to the world)

Jk: jiminshi hyung is calling you (jimin looked at jk then at yoongi who was standing there crossing his arms)

Jimin: (got up) y..yes sir

Yoongi: I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes where the hell is your mind?

Jimin: (in mind) i am lost in you love..what can i do when i can't focus on anything when you're in front of me.