last chapter

(it was Sunday. Taehyung was preparing lunch, basically he was making jungkook's favourite dishes to make him happy. He noticed that after coming back from the hospital, Jungkook had been crying more than usual. He asked him many times if something happened there but Jungkook just won't tell him anything and kept on crying.

(Jungkook's health got worse, he has become more skinny, he always has fever, even after taking medicine the fever just won't decrease, because of crying too much jungkook's eyes became swollen and red, taehyung hates it

He hates to see Jungkook sad

He hates to see him suffering that much

He wished he would take this precious boy somewhere far away from everyone and keep him always happy and feed him a lot of delicious foods to make him chubbier

(Taehyung hummed as he turned off the stove smiling in satisfaction after looking at all the dishes he cooked, he immediately took off the apron and ran upstairs to call jungkook for lunch)

(Taehyung entered inside the room but frowned seeing Jungkook sitting on the bed grabbing his head with both of his hands, his eyebrows creased to a frown, as a few drops of tears slipped out of his eyes, worry engulfed taehyung as he ran towards him and immediately wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulders)

"What happened kook?" (He asked softly as he caressed jungkookie's long and slightly curly hair, Jungkook sobbed hugging taehyung as he rested his head on taehyung's chest making taehyung's heart to skip a beat)

"Head aches hyung, it's aching so much. Please do something"

"Did you take the painkiller i gave you earlier?"

"Y-yes, but the headache won't go, it's getting worse please give me another painkiller" (he cried rubbing his cheek against taehyung's chest with his eyes closed, taehyung caressed his hair)

"No, I can't let you have more painkillers, get up and let's go to the living room, i'll give you a massage, it will be fine" (taehyung spoke as he raised jungkook's chin and wiped his tears) "let's go to the living room"

(Jungkook nodded his head and slowly stood up but he felt his legs shaking, he tried his best to walk but his legs gave up and he was about to fall when taehyung wrapped his both arms around his waist preventing him from falling down, Jungkook stared at taehyung his eyes getting teary)

"It's okay, it's because of weakness. I'll pick you up, don't worry" (he gently lifted Jungkook up in his arms who circled his arms around taehyung's neck and rested his head on his chest, he closed his eyes sniffing taehyung's sent that somehow made him calm, he snuggled more in taehyung's embrace)

(Taehyung walked downstairs his messy hair bounsed up and down making him look adorable, he didn't notice Jungkook who was smiling looking at him, taehyung made Jungkook stand on the floor as he held his hand for support)

"Sit down" (he said softly, Jungkook slowly sat on the floor while taehyung sat on the couch. Taehyung started to massage his scalp gently, and slowly, as Jungkook felt taehyung massaging his head, he felt relaxed, he closed his eyes and rested his head on taehyung's both thighs... taehyung smiled and continued massaging his head, he felt the headach slowly decreasing, he rubbed his cheek on taehyung's thigh while muttering)

"Thank you, hyung" (he muttered taehyung smiled and continued what he was doing)

(A few minutes passed and taehyung kept on massaging jungkook's head, Jungkook was resting his head on taehyung's thigh feeling calm and relaxed, after a few minutes taehyung tapped his cheek gently and he opened his eyes)

"Feeling better?" (He asked and Jungkook nodded his head with a smile)

"Yes, the headache has gone and i feel better now, thanks" (he said as he slowly got up)