chapter 35

(it was finally the time to go home, Jungkook silently Walked out of the university he stared at yoonmin who was laughing and talking with each other, mostly jimin talking about this and that and yoongi calmly listening to him with a smile on his lips...jk could see love in Yoongi's eyes for jimin, both jimin and yoongi were so in love with each other that it somewhere made him feel jealous

(He chuckled sadly and searched for taehyung...soon he found taehyung sitting in the car waiting for him..he sighed and walked towards the car...he opened the back door of the car and quietly sat down... taehyung smirked as he thought to tease Jungkook

Taehyung: wifey (he teased jk expecting him to glare at him and snap back at him but jk leaned back on the seat and closed his eyes)

Jk: hmm?

(He replied taehyung frowned his eyes at jungkook's reply — this wasn't the Jungkook he knows...where is the annoying jk?

Taehyung thought to try again..he loves ohh no not loves, he likes the annoying jk)

Taehyung: well Jungkook..my girlfriend wants to move in to our house

Jk: buy her a new hours.. ain't letting you live with her in my house (he spoke taehyung went silent)

Jk: (in mind) he will bring her after all he loves her and hates me so he will kick me out of the house and live with his girlfriend

Taehyung: but you know that i love her so much and now she wants to live with me

(He thought to tease Jungkook more..but jungkook's heart broke listening to him..he closed his eyes, he doesn't know why but it's hurting him. whenever he talks about his girlfriend he feels a pain in his chest)

(Meanwhile not getting any answer from Jungkook he thought he must be tired that's why he isn't replying so the rest of the ride went quietly, soon they reached home jk picked his bag and ran inside the house taehyung followed him

throwing the bag on the couch jk ran upstairs to his room, taehyung shook his head but then picked jk's bag and went upstairs opening the door he found Jungkook laying on the bed on his stomach covering himself with the blanket.. taehyung sighed and spoke)

Taehyung: Jungkook go and take bath then we will have lunch

Jk: i don't want to eat anything

Taehyung: did something happen at the university Jungkook?

Jungkook: no

Taehyung: then why you look so down? Did someone say something to you?

Jk: n-no, I'm just tired and sleepy.. please let me sleep, i will have lunch later

Taehyung: at least change your uniform (he spoke but Jungkook didn't reply to him) alright, sleep well (he spoke covering Jungkook properly with the blanket and then he left from there)

(After taehyung left jk immediately sat up on the bed and threw all the pillows on the floor. He was frustrated with his own feelings.. first he hates taehyung right? Then why does his heart hurt whenever taehyung talks about his girlfriend, he doesn't know why but he also wants taehyung to treat him just like how yoongi treats jimin but deep down he knows it will never happen.. yoonmin love each other and taehyung? Taehyung hates him)

(Jungkook grabbed his hair out of frustration but suddenly he felt warm liquid on his cheek, he touched his cheek and realized he was crying, he immediately wiped his tears just to be replaced with the new ones.. he got up from the bed and thought to take a bath to calm his mind)

(A few days passed and taehyung used to go to the hospital early and come home late and jk misunderstood it and thinks that he goes to his girlfriend which made him sad..he was most of the times alone at the house, he felt lonely, he didn't have anyone to talk with..jimin was busy with yoongi and hobi went to his parents house to spend some time with them...