chapter 36

(after a long and exhausting day. Taehyung tiredly entered the house..... There was complete silence in the living room... It was already past 2 am and he assumed that Jungkook was already asleep..he sighed and walked upstairs)

(As he tried to open the door but got really annoyed when he realized the door was locked from inside...he sighed and knocked on the door)

Jungkook: WHO? (He asked even though he knows it's none other than taehyung)

Taehyung: YOUR HUSBAND

Jk: GO AND AND DIE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND

(He spoke as he continued munching something inside the room.. taehyung sighed in frustration and banged on the door again)

Taehyung: JUNGKOOK OPEN THE DAMNED DOOR

Jk: I AM NOT OPENING IT GO AND SLEEP IN THE OTHER ROOM

Taehyung: Jungkook, we need to talk

Jk: I don't want to talk to you

Taehyung: listen Jungkook there's a misunderstanding between us...i want to clear it with you so please open the door

JK: NO,  I don't wanna talk to you, go away

Taehyung: are you opening the door or not?

Jk: no

Taehyung: Jungkook i am really very tired right now...let me come in..i have to talk to you and clear out the misunderstanding

Jk: I SAID I WILL NOT OPEN THE DOOR...I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU FOR EVERYTHING... THERE'S NO MISUNDERSTANDING....GO AWAY

Taehyung: ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID JUNGKOOK? AT LEAST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE

jk: YES I AM STUPID SO WHAT? AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME? THAT YOU WANT TO BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND HERE RIGHT? I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO YOUR BULLSHITS.

Taehyung: THEN FUCKING DIE INSIDE... DO NOT TALK TO ME AGAIN, I HATE YOU.......ASSHOLE

(Taehyung had enough...he was already tired and frustrated cause of work and now Jungkook was not ready to listen to him. He kicked the door hardly out of anger and left from there angrily)

(Taehyung entered in other room and threw himself on the bed as he buried his head in pillows)

"I hate you, i hate you for everything"

(Jungkook's words repeated in his mind..his heart ached, he closed his eyes tightly... He had mixed emotions, he was sad and frustrated, one side he wanted to slap Jungkook for shouting and misbehaving with him while on the other side he wanted to go to that bunny boy and explain everything to him)

(He was frustrated with his own feelings... A tear dropped off his eyes as he recalled the scene where Eunwoo proposed jk...he recalled his and Jungkook's argument in the washroom... He doesn't know why

But it's hurting him

It hurts him whenever he realizes that how much Jungkook hates him

It hurts him how his life is messed up right now

His heart's telling him to go and hug the boy and tell him everything

But his mind's telling him to leave him there after all taehyung hates him right? Why shall he care about him? Let him do whatever he wants... Let him have a boyfriend it's his life..and he wants to get rid of him doesn't he?

(Taehyung pulled on his hair out of frustration and took out his phone as he started typing a message to yoongi)

Hyung, i have something to ask you... Ummm see suppose there was a boy you used to hate him but suddenly you start to feel something different in your heart whenever he's with you or whenever he touches you. And you just want to protect him and take his tantrums, you feel bad when you shout at him and your heart aches when he talks bad about you... And...and whenever you see him your throat gets dry and your eyes get frozen on his face and all you can see is his beauty...you...you feel like he's the prettiest person you have ever seen but you don't want to admit it...and you can't understand your own feelings........what is it? Is it called love?