part 23

Taehyung: i will talk to dad...idc if it was decided i won't marry him that's it (saying this he left from there)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi: jimin i asked something from where did you bring the shoes?

Jimin: i had extra shoes in my locker...so I brought them from my locker (he replied smiling)

Yoongi: you're not lying are you?

Jimin: i am not...i brought it from my locker you can ask hobi if you want (he replied smiling confidently)

Yoongi: alright. You can go..thanks

(Jimin smiled and went out)

And here jk came out of the cabin angrily and saw j-hope there)

J-hope: you okay? (He asked coming towards jk)

Jk: okay my foot...my cheek, back and hands hurt (he replied)

J-hope: that brat...this only happened because of jimin..i swear i wanna kick him

Jk: we will teach him a good lesson for now let's go and help me to clean my uniform

(J-hope nodded, jhope had already cleaned his uniform anyways they started walking towards the washroom but jk heard 3 boys talking to each other he heard their conversation and that made his blood boil)

Boy: (to his friend) did you see mr jeon's slippers (he laughed)

Boy2: yes...he is a grown man but still doesn't have a good fashion sense

Boy 3: what if tomorrow he comes wearing only shirt (the other 2 laughed)

Boy2: mr jeon look so innocent...i wanna f**k him

(Jk clenched his jaw in anger, he made a fist)

J-hope: no Jungkook, leave them... don't cre..(cuts off)

Jk: never (he said as he went and grabbed the second boy's collar and punched him very hard) HOW DARE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BROTHER...LET ME TELL YOU WHO HAVE A GOOD FASHION SENSE WND WHO WILL COME HERE WITHOUT PANTS

(He punched the boy and ripped the boy's shirt off...other 2 came to beat jk but hobi who was standing there also started to beat them mercilessly)

(Jk kicked the boy and sat on the top of him giving him uncountable punches, and kicks....jhope was also beating the other guy...jimin came out of the cabin and saw the chaos he went and instead of stopping them he also started beating the 3rd boy)

(Jk, jimin and jhope were beating those 3 boys...blood was oozing out of the boy's mouths and nose due to hard punches and kicks...soon the hallway was crowded with students everyone was watching them beat the boys but no one dared to interrupt)

Yoongi pov: after jimin left i looked at the shoes he brought...he is so caring but cute too..no wait...what? No no i mean...ugh yeah i agree he is cute... the bell rang and  i got up to go to the next class... i walked out of the cabin and i frowned as soon as my eyes fell on the crowd...what are the students standing outside... slowly, slowly i walked closer to them and my blood boiled when my eyes fell on Jungkook beating a boy who was laying unconscious, blood was oozing out of his mouth and nose)

Yoongi: WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE? (Shouted yoongi everyone flinched at the sudden shout)

Yoongi: STOP BEATING THEM AND STAND UP (jimin and jhope stood up fixing their uniform)

Yoongi: Jungkook stop beating hin and get up (suga said sternly but jk didn't listen) Jungkook i said stop beating him (shouted suga but still jk was busy beating the boy)