chapter 38

(it was around 8:30 pm taehyung was stirred awake from his sleep, he rubbed his eyes and soon he noticed Jungkook sleeping next to him hugging his waist and snuggling in his chest, he felt butterflies in his stomach when jk snuggled more, he gulped and slowly caressed jungkook's hair but his heart clenched seeing tear stains on jungkook's cheek)

Taehyung: i hope yugyeom tells the truth to everyone. school violence is a very serious matter and I can't even imagine what can happen to you if he lied... Your life will be ruined and you'll be punished for something you never did

(He mumbled caressing jungkook's hair and soon his eyes froze on the scar on jungkook's cheek bone.. even the scar looked so pretty on his cubby milky cheek.. taehyung gulped and eventually leaned forward to give a peck on that pretty scar)

"Should i kiss him??....What if he got angry?.... But he's sleeping right?................ One kiss wouldn't be a problem"

(Taehyung thought as he immediately placed a kiss on jungkook's cheek and backed away feeling something in his heart... It was indeed a feeling of pleasure.. he felt butterflies in his stomach when he kissed the younger)

(Taehyung got up and went to the washroom after taking a bath he went to the kitchen to make dinner)

(He was making dinner when he got a call, he took out his phone and saw it was a doctor's call from hospital he immediately took it)

"Hello Doctor, how's the boy?" (Taehyung asked his tone filled with nothing but worry)

"Doctor kim i called you to inform you that He's fine now, he was in a critical condition but now he's much stable but these 24 hours are really very important for him, if he didn't wake up in 24 hours then there's a possibility he might go in coma"

"Alright doctor, thanks for informing. Please take good care of the boy and do not take the payment of the hospital from his parents i'll pay all the hospital expenses..and keep on informing me about his health.. i may not be able to go to the hospital for a few days"

(The doctor replied with okay and then taehyung asked)

"Umm, how's his parents' condition? Are they fine?"

"No doctor, they have been crying since morning after all he was the only son of his parents...and the principal came to the hospital and his mother was urging principal to take a strong action against the boy who pushed him"

"Ohh, okay, bye please keep on informing me about his health"

(The doctor replied with "okay" then he cut the call.. taehyung closed his eyes as he sighed in relief at least the boy was stable now.. and he hoped that the boy doesn't go in coma if he went then situation will go worse than this)

(He sighed and started cutting the vegetables suddenly he thought to go and wake up Jungkook... He was almost done with the cooking.. he washed his hands and walked upstairs)

(Opening the door the scene in front of him broke his heart into pieces, there was a broken pieces of vase on the floor, Jungkook was sitting on the bed clutching his knees close to his chest uncountable tears were rolling down his soft cheeks, his nose red as tomatoe, and his one leg bleeding)

(Taehyung widened his eyes in shock and rushed towards him he immediately hugged Jungkook rubbing circles on his back to calm him down)

Taehyung: Jungkook shushh, w..why are you crying? How did you get a cut on your leg?

(Jungkook didn't answer he just hugged taehyung tightly hiccuping loudly on his chest, taehyung strocked jungkook's hair and asked in a soft tone)

Taehyung: jungkookie..tell me what happened? Hmm? Why are you crying?