Prologue

Sence starts from the hospital Jaipur.

The Rwate siblings as just reached there.

Arjun who was in an investigation got a call from hospital that his Grandparents were met with an accident and have a wish to meet him. Arjun informed the twins and reached there with them. Though Yuvika and Om hates there grandparent' but they couldn't disobey there brother by saying no.

After there parents death there grandparent' just left them on there own and walked out. There brother had to look after them and business from young age keeping aside his needs and happiness. Arjun went to the doctor asked about the situation. According to the doctor they don't have much time left. He asked Arjun to meet them for the last time. Arjun went inside only to find the couple's laying on the separate bed'. The wires were attached to the machines.

He has gone through hell just because of them yet he came to meet them as they are his father's parents and his father loved them like anything. Arjun was stratled as he found a boy sitting there crying holding to his grandmother. He felt something in his guts but ignored it. He went towards his grandfather and called him. The man opened his eyes and looked at his grandchild.

Alok- be.beta Arjun....he forwarded his hand and Arjun immediately held it......mujhe maaf krna mene tumhare sath aur baccho ke sath Jo kuch bhi Kiya uske liye aur fir bhi tum mujhse millne aye.

Arjun- aap asa maat khayie. Aap mere papa ke parents hai mujhe toh ana he tha.

Alok- mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai shayad ab samye aa gaya hai tumare sach Jane ka.

Arjun frowned- Kasie sach?

Alok- mene tumhe tumhare maa baap ke jaane ke baad ghr chodne ka faisla esliye liya tha kyuki. Mujhe tumhare pita ki ek zimmedari nibhani thi.
Arjun' heartbeat raised- aap kya khe rahe hai mujhe kuch samj nhi aa raha hai.

Suhasini opened her eyes and called Arjun. He immediately went towards her. She creased her face lovingly. She knew she has lost all rights to love him and the twins when she left them all alone. But the reason was.....

Suhasini- Arjun tumhare pita ne shadi ke baad ek galti ki, ek shadi sudha aadmi hone ke baad bhi usne ek ladki ke sath rishta rakha. Usne jo kiya aur humne tumhare sath jo kiya hum badal toh nhi sakte likhne ek akhri iccha rakhte hai.

She looked at the boy who crying holding her hand. He was not at all, at the fault. It was there son who did mistake and told them about his illegitimate child when he was on his death bed. They didn't dare to tell there grandchildren' about there father's deeds whom they love so much. So they chose to walk out and take care of the boy.
She gently took the boy' hand and kept it in Arjun' hand.

Suhasini- es baache ki zimmedari le lo. Usse vo he pyaar do Jo tumne aapne dono bhai bhen ko Diya hai.esse iska haq do Arjun. Humare baad eska koi nhi hai. Kya tum eska khyal rakho ge? Ess sabh mai ess baache ki koi galti nhi hai, usse uss galti ki saza mill Rahi thi jo isne kabhi ki he nhi. Kya tum eski....her breath hitched.....zimadari. loge..beta.

Arjun immediately pressed the emergency button the doctor runed inside and behind them Yuvika nd Om but what they heard next from there brother' mouth made them froze on the spot.

Arjun gently squeezed her hand- mein esse aapne sath rakhu ga Dadiji aap chinta na kre. Ab se yeh meri zimadri hai.

As soon as he finished the last sentence the couple's took there last breath like they were waiting for it. The boy cried loudly. Arjun not begin able to see him like this took the boy in his embrace.

He turned to look at at twins who were froze on spot, the pain in there eyes shook him badly. He took a deep breath to clam himself down. How will he manage to take care of everything now?

After performing the last rites. Arjun took them all to his grandparents house. The boy was silent he didn't cried. It was like looking at a ghost. He just sat on the couch all silent. The twins stood at the corner. Roshni came and gave them all water to drink. Roshni looked at the boy and her heart went out to him. He looked so pale and innocent that she just want to hold him and say everything is fine. She looked at her husband and then at the twins betrayal was the hardest pill to swallow. The three of them loved there father like anything and he betrayed there trust.

Roshni sat beside Arjun and gently squeezed his hand

Arjun.....He looked at her all blank. He don't know what to do or say. He was feeling like someone as stabbed him. He looked at the twins pain, hurt, betrayal were all he could see. He looked at the boy who was just numb.

Roshni continued

'Ghr chalte hai Arjun'.

Arjun nodded. He looked at Om and Yuvika.

Arjun- Yuvika, Om kuch bolna hai baacha?

Om- nhi bhaiya aapka jo Faisal hai hume mazoor hai.

Arjun looked at Yuvika. She was staring at the boy all lost. She came out of thoughts when Om kept his hand on her shoulder and shook her slightly.

She looked at him and then Arjun who was waiting for an answer.

Yuvika signed. She was not ready for anything. No way she will be ready ever. She can't defy her brother and ask him to keep the boy away as he has promised there late grandparent'. She took a deep breath to clam her herself. When she spoke the emotions betrayed her.

Yuvika- dada aap sabh ready ho jao Mai jet ka intazma krti hu.
She said and left from there. She was done for the day.

All looked at her retreating figure. Om went towards Arjun and crouched down in front of him. He held his hand and spoke gently

"Usse tohda time dete hai bhaiya. She will be fine".

Arjun nodded. He knew out of all Yuvika will take much more time to be normal with the situation and he will not impose any of his decision on her.

Roshni looked at the boy and gently guided him towards his room for the packing. The boy let him self guided.

After an hour  They left for Mumbai. Yuvika was not at all normal. She was ignoring everyone as much as she can. She want to cry her hurt out, she want to scream but she can't. She needs to control herself.

The boy was just sitting in jet. He is scared of going with them but is too scared to say anything. His grandparents always told him about his siblings and he too have searched about them on the internet. They are very cold towards everyone. He loved his grandparents as he only had them in the name of family, but always wished he can stay with his siblings also. He don't know how will things change from worse to good or opposite of it.

He loved his elder brother'. Arjun was firm and cold when he didn't eat yet loving when he was crying he took him in his embrace. Om was giving him gently support when ever his brother raised even a little bit of voice on him. It looked like Om has already accepted the him.

Roshni gave him the motherly vibe. Though he didn't talked too much with her she was his angel.

He was sacred of Yuvika she looked scary. She didn't spoke a word to him yet. He by mistakenly slipped the water on her she looked at him blank. No anger, no pain, no rage nothing just blank. Luckily Om was there right beside him so she just left.

Time skip.
After the jet landed they went reached home or Mansion. The Rawte Mansion. Guards were standing there so we're the paps.

Don't know what's going to happen. How will they go inside? What will be Yuvika' reaction?

Stay tuned.

Comment and Let me know what you want to see in the story. Write the scenes if you want and i will add them accordingly. Or Which kind of scenes you want to see?

The Chancter' of this story are already chosen. I will name them tomorrow.
Thanks for reading!!!