Chapter 7- Talk & Past

Arjun looked up as Ayush came inside, he was so different from the twins that he felt lost for no reason. Ayush came and stood in front of him near the table looking down. Arjun sighed was the boy scared of him. He got up and went towards him and took him to sit on the couch with him.

Arjun saw him begin stiff and said-

I will not eat you Ashu. Relax.

Ayush confused looked at him- Ashu?

Arjun- tera nickname Ashu. Ayush is too long, i guess?

Ayush looked at him shocked his brother called him 'Ashu' his eyes misted. No one ever called him by nicknames not even his grandparents. They used call him Ayush only he wished he could ask them to give him a nickname but he was embrassed  to do, so he gave up on that idea. Now that his brother was doing so he couldn't control him self and hugged Arjun surprising him.

Arjun hugged him back but was stratled when he heard sobs. He looked down only to find the kid crying. Did he do or say something wrong again? He thought.

Arjun pulled him back and wiped his tears- kya hua? Mene kuch galat bol Diya kya Ayush. Tujhe Tera nickname accha nhi laga toh...

Ayush cut him of politely- nhi dada asa nhi hai vo bss Aaj tk kisi ne mujhe nickname se nhi bolaya. Dadaji and dadiji ne bhi nhi. I used think if someone will call me by nickname with love. Aur aapne aachanak se bola toh l couldn't control my self.....he looked down.

Arjun sighed- Ayush I don't know tumhare past Mai kya hua, kya nhi and neither I can go back in time to change it. But i promise tumhara kl aur aaj bhut aacha hoga. So don't think about past and focus on present okay?

Ayush nodded. Arjun glared at him and he immediately said- j.ji.

Arjun took a deep breath he need to ask him something but only he knew how much he was getting hurt by asking such a question but he need to clear the fog of misunderstanding so he as to ask.

Arjun- look at me Ashu.....he looked up.

Arjun- are you scared of me Ashu?

For a second he didn't understand what his brother was asking but when he did he shook his head in no furiously-

Aap asa kyu bol Rahe ho? Why I will be scared of you? I understand that you are a Hitler but that doesn't mean that I am scared of you and......he trailed off when he understood what he was saying. The question he was asked he didn't like to hear it even for a bit. And he blurted out what he was thinking. And was now regretting.

Arjun raised his eyebrow- so I am Hitler Ayush?

Ayush was scared shuttered- ha...i mean nhi vo....vo ma i toh bss....he stopped when he saw Arjun laughing. His brother look good when he laughs why does he have to behave like a Hitler. After him coming into there life it was his first time to see him laugh and he loved it.

Ayush- aap haste aache lagte ho dada. Ase he haste Raha kro.

Arjun stopped laughing and looked at him. Ayush looked down.

Arjun gave him a side hug and they both leaned on the back of couch. Ayush leaned onto him completely keeping his head on his shoulder. He wants to get comfort that only his brother can give. He remembered the first time he hugged Arjun out of being impulsive and the panic he was feeling and all the fears just washed away that day.

Arjun- kya soch Raha hai Ashu?

Ashu- kuch nhi dada. Prr aapne mujhse ase kuch pucha that if I am scared of you?

Arjun- because you always get scared or flinch when I talk to you. I want to know the reason.

Ashu- vo...vo esliye aap asi tone mai baat krte ho toh i always think you are angry or scolding me.