Chapter 15- Naughty

Ayush was standing infront of Arjun looking down. He knew his dada is Angry but he doesn't even know how to say sorry for scaring him like that, when he was looking at him with Those big eyes which held anger in them. Unknowingly he pouted and thought,

iss Masoom se baache prr itna gussa krr rahe hai. Ab pta nhi sorry boluga toh kya bolenge agar punish krr diya toh no way. Yaar kis bhoot ka idea tha bunk krne ka.

He frowned as he remembered and said out loud-

Mera he tha idiot.

Kuch kha Ayush? Asked Arjun.

He was observing his kid brother very well. He was scared, he was thinking something and then spoke out loud. He forced himself not laugh he really found it cute. But he has be stern or his kiddo will do the same mistake again. He was giving him time to talk but looks like Ayush was in his own imagination thinking of all stupid possibilities. He sterned his voice and asked again with different question as his brother was looking all confused-

Why are you here Ayush?

Ayush looked down immediately. When he heard Ayush he got that his dada is still angry.

Ayush meekly- i am sorry.

Arjun firmly- look at me in the eye and say why are you Sorry.

Ayush immediately looked up, the tone he used complied obidence. He forced himself to look at his Dada' angry eyes. As he don't want to rile him up more.

Ayush fumbled- vo..vo mujhe..i mean i.......he took a deep breath and said in one go that he shouldn't have said-

Vo mujhe raat mai neend nhi AA Rahi thi so I was playing on my phone. Baad mai mujhe jb tk neend yai it was already 4 aur assignment ka toh mai bhul he Gaya, mujhe Piya ya Aman ne bhi yaad nhi dilaya. Mujhe Maths bilkul nhi pasand hai aur toh aur vo proffesor ki awaz sun kar he mujhe neend aa jati hai. Bunk krne ka idea bhi Mera he tha dada Business is a boring subject so we thought Aaj bunk krr lete hai but pta nhi kha se vo Dean aa gaye nhi toh hum.....

College ke bhar ghum rahe hote Bina security ke. Completed Arjun coldly.

He bit his smile and got up and as he thought Ayush took two steps back and looked down again. He was ammused when his brother Started his rap. Arjun leaned on the front side of the table folding his hands on chest and said-

Idhar aa Ayush.

Ayush took two step towards him quickly but still kept a safe distance within a friction Arjun got hold of his ears making him yelp in pain.

Ayush- dada please ouch please dard ho raha hai ahh....he jumped up and down.

Arjun- stand straight Ayush NOW.....and he stopped jumping. Arjun was not even putting too much pressure but his over dramatic kid was yelping in pain like he has broken his ear or something.

Arjun- look at me....he looked at him.......when you are this scared of me toh asa kaam krna he kyu that gets you in trouble. And what you said Math is boring tujhe neend ati hai. Raat mai games khelne hai, assignment yaad nhi dilaya kisine toh you will not complete it Aur class boring Lage toh you will bunk like seriously. Accha bunk krr Raha tha toh security ko leke jata na.

Toh vo aapko baata dete.... He dared to Whispered and to his bad luck Arjun heard him.

He again held his ear and gave it a good twist making him yelp in pain-
Tu mujhse bachne ke liye yeh sabh krr Raha tha na. Ab toh mujhe pta chal gaya bol ab kya krega, do you have any justification for the stunt you pulled.

Ayush eyes welled up Arjun was putting a lot of pressure. Seeing his tears he immediately left his ears and looked away. The tears of his kids are becoming his weakness day by day.