Chapter 4- Acceptance

Yuvika was sitting on beach all blank. Abir is with her it's been half an hour and she is unusually silent. Abir wants to give her time but seeing her condition he spoked first-

Yuvi take it out for mind. I am here.

She looked at him and then Back at the waves.

Yuvika- kuch thik nhi hai Abir. Everything is messed up. The waves I am seeing are so clam but they are not helping me at all. My mind is mess. The hardest thing in this World, to digest is betrayal and when someone breaks your trust. I have first hand experience of it....her eyes welled up. The memories of past came haunting her.

*I hate you*
*You are a looser*
*Just look at yourself you are pathetic*

Her hands starts trembling. Abir immediately hugged her. The damn broke and the barriers were down. She cried all her pain out. Abir tried to clam her down but she was just crying and crying. The more he clamed her, the more she cried. He let her be, Yuvika rearly cried outside of the house and when she does it's like she is not ashamed of anyone seeing her that way. She is feeling the worst pain right now.

After sometimes Abir gave her water to drink she was out of tears. She was all blank again. Abir made her sit facing him and spoke-

Are you fine?

Yuvika nodded. Abir- it's okay to cry aur Rona hai roo le. I want you end it here only.

Yuvika- i just can't accept the fact that my parents knew everything and they played like happy couple infront of us like nothing happened and that kid faced so much.

Abir frowned- that kid faced so much means? Uncle aunty the na uske sath?

Yuvika shook her head- jb mujhe Ayush ka pta chala tha tb mene aapne PA ko uske past ke baare mai information nikalne bola tha. He told me he was not given father's name and he used get bullied by his school mates for that.

Abir shocked- bhai ko pta hai yeh baat?

Yuvika- i can't tell him that. He is already so much affected by all this and ab agar yeh bhi baata Diya toh he will just breakdown I can't afford that.

Abir- tu roo kyu Rahi hai itna uncle aunty ne Jo kiya.....

Yuvika immediately cut him off- what they did was a sin and I can't forgive them for that, not in this life. I am crying because of what Ayush faced he is not in that age to go through this shit. I don't know what i can do for him.

Abir- talk to him..... Yuvika looked at him stratled.....the best way you can help that kid is talk to him. Take one step towards him maybe he wants you to do so. Just normal conversation can do wonders Yuvi. You guys are walking on edge around eachother right now. You are thinking he will hate you or he is think you hate him. Talk it out and you will be fine and get a clear view.

Yuvika nodded. Abir- chal ab aapna yeh chehra sudhar. You look like alive ghost I am getting scared.

Yuvika punched him making him laugh. Her phone rang and she took it something was told from the other side making her annoyed-

You have lost it yeh koi time hai mujhe baatne ka. I am coming arrange everything by time i will be there.

She cut the call and looked at Abir who spoke first-

Kis ki sahmat ayi hai Madam?

Yuvika annoyed- meeting hai meri. Mujhe inform bhi nhi Kiya kisi ne bunch of idiots.

Abir chuckled- tune he unhe job de hai. Infact you are scariest boss they have. You are lucky ki vo log kaam chod krr bhaag nhi Gaye abhi tk, i would have ran away agar mein unki jagah hota toh.