Yuvika' Past-2

So Friends finally, Yuvika' past has three parts. I am sorry if it's too long, I tried making it as small as possible but I found that there would be no taste left in the story. So please bear with me. I will upload the last part as soon as possible once I am done writing them.
Thanks!!! Enjoy reading!!!!

Raghbir saw Yuvika sobbing hard. He turned and took her in his embrace. No matter how upset he is he just can't turn away from her like that. He was hurt that she didn't trust him enough to tell the truth or share her feelings with her. He clamed her down and gave her water to drink. Once he saw she is relaxed he sat on the bed. He was lost. He don't know what to say anymore. The anger was still visible in his eyes, he can accept everything but lie. It's his cross bear, he hates when someone lie to him and Yuvika knew everything still she did that and that both angry and hurt him.

Yuvika saw his state she can visibly see that he is angry and hurt. She needs to talk she can take his anger but not his silence. The guilt of breaking his trust and lieing to him was killing her from inside. In her stupid implusivesness she did all those stupid things and didn't think that in other way she was hurting him more badly.

Yuvika took a deep breath and went towards him she was trying very hard not to cry. Her bhai hates tears. She knelt in front of him and looked at him. She lowered her gaze when she was him looking at her angrily. Yuvika tried to hold his hand but he pulled back and looked away. She was ready for everything but not this. Him taking a step back and him looking away rather showing his anger told her how much hurt he was.

Yuvika whispered- B.bhai...

Raghbir was about to get up. He was not ready to have conversation right now. He needs to find out where he went wrong with Yuvika that she didn't trust him enough. He was about to get up and Leave when Yuvika held his hand and made him sit again. He glared at her.

Yuvika immediately held her ears- i am sorry. I am really sorry. Please baat kro na. Gussa krr lo but please talk bhai. I understand mene aapko hurt Kiya aapka bharosa tohda I was begin stupid. I swear Mera intention asa kuch krne ka kabhi nhi tha. Mein aapko baata deti sabh kuch. I was just just....she looked down how she would tell him that she was scared he would not understand and ask her to break her friendship with Avinash. She started loving the guy and now knowing even the thought of not meeting him scared her.

Raghbir didn't remove her hands from her ears. He wants her to feel sorry for what she did and reprimand her for what she did, and when she told him that she was scared he again lost his cool and yelled-.

You were damn scared ki mein tujhe usse dur rahene ke liye bologa. You think this low of me Yuvika......Yuvika was looking down and crying silent.

Raghbir made her look up and said-

When I talk to you look at me in the eye and answer me. Bhai aur bhaiya are currently world famous busssines man. Anyone can harm them or there family just to take revenge of there success. I never allowed you to befriend with any guy and you think that way. Fair enough but baki ka kya, kya mene Aaj tk tujhe Riya ke alwa kisi aur ke sath khai bhi bhar Jane Diya. Did i ever allowed you to go and hangout with any of your so called girl friends expect for Riya...... Yuvika shook her head as no.

Then how the hell did you think like that. Mujhe agar uss ladke ke baare mai pta hota toh i would have asked someone to check on him. Kon hai, uske family mai kon hai. Is he harmful or not. But no....he got up angrily......my dear sister is so smart that rather than talking and trusting me she started to hide things and lie to her brother that she didn't even care to do so. She thinks her bhai is so much of a Hitler in her life.