Chapter 6- Consequences 2 and Dada

I am asking you something Yuvika... his voice was clam and that confused Yuvika she looked at her dada and immediately looked down again the anger in his eyes has story to tell. She just want to escape from there. Arjun knew he needs to talk to her but before that he should make sure she is fine.

Arjun- sit on the bed I will bring food....before Yuvika could say anything he left.

He left towards study first. He knew he was begin harsh on Om but he needed to do that. He went inside and found him still holding Plank and all sweating. He went towards him and spoke-

Relax and get up Om.

Om got up but kept looking down-

Sorry bhaiya.

Arjun went towards him and gently lifted his face he saw the tears that were about to come from his eyes. He gently wiped his tears and said-

Jo tune Kiya galat tha Om. I understand that you care for her but hiding things from me is not acceptable. Mein yeh bhi samj Raha hu ki Yuvi told you to do so but you can't listen to everything she says. You are older than her, toh kya hua ki your just 30 mins older, but the fact is you are older so start showing that to her.....Om nooded....jb humari tabiyat kharab hoti hai tb Yuvi ko dekha hai how much she scolds you, takes care of you without even giving you a chance to say no, aur mere sath bhi toh asa he krti hai na vo even though I am older than her. So uske liye rules alag nhi hai, na he honge i will make sure of that. So Aage se asa nhi krna Om get that?
Om- ji bhaiya. I promise aage se asa kuch nhi hoga. Mein toh usse chodne nhi wala agar usne asa phir se Kiya toh. She scared me.
Arjun hugged Om. He knew how much scared Om must have got. He also got scared for a second. Yuvika was not just there sister after there mother' death she filled in the space of her empitness and even if she gets a single scratch they get panicked. They will make sure that Yuvi will know that playing with health and with someone' feelings is not allowed.

After that day it took 3 days for Yuvika to make Om speak to her. She understood that they were angry with her for being careless and she promised herself not do such a stupid thing again. Om was taking care of her but not speaking with her. Finally, he cut the ropes of silence and told her how scared he and there bhaiya was. He told her how angry Arjun was with both of them.

Yuvika plamed her face- he is not even talking properly. I can't even say a word agar vo mujhe ase dekhege ya asa tone use karenge. I am too scared to even say a sorry or give him any justification that I don't even have.

Om signed- it's because you scared him Yuvika. Give him some time to relax his mind. He gets very paranoid just seeing us in trouble. Give him time and then try to talk he will give u a chance atleast....Yuvika nodded.

Just like that a week past but Arjun was still angry with Yuvika. Yuvika was frustrated can't her brother just slap her, punish her and be done with it rather than scaring the hell out of her. Arjun was talking to her but the tone he was using was so sharp and cold that she felt her tounge tied. And on top of that he was scaring her with his dangerous glares if so she said 'No' to even a single thing. In this one week she was eating all healthy like, soups, salads, juice, kichdi and what not which she hates with vengeance and Yuvika had enough of it after breakfast Arjun left and went towards study another new for her, in so many years her dada never took such a long leave from his branch handing it over to someone else. She was now getting a clear picture of how much scared he must have been. She got up left towards the Study. It's time to talk to the roaring lion and clam him down.