Chapter 5- Consequences

Yuvika went towards Ayush and shook him a little. He was just froze on spot like he has seen a ghost or something.

Ayush got stratled nd fumbled- vo..vo..mujhe.....

Yuvika cut him of gently- bhook lagi hai Ayush.

He looked down and nodded. Yuvika signed was boy sacred or embarassed. She just shook her head and said

Mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai. Baith i will cook something quick.

Ayush looked at her shocked but nodded. He really needs to eat something, he can think about everything later.

Yuvika went in kitchen and looked around. She can cook but she rarely does. She loves to eat food made by her dada and bhabhi, now she needs to cook that too quickly. She went towards the fridge took Frozen Aloo tikki and putted them in microwave and took bread. She quickly made aloo tikki sandwich and came to the dining table only to find Ayush sitting all lost. She kept the plate on front of him breaking his thoughts.

He looked Yuvika and mumbled- Thank you.

Yuvika sat in front of him. He was just staring at the food.

Yuvika- kuch aur khana hai Ayush? Are you allergic to something?

Ayush shook his head. Yuvika- toh jaldi kha tere peth ke chuhe bhar na aa jaye.....She laughed at her own lame joke and he was looking at her like an owl.

Yuvika- stop staring and start eating Ayush....she said and took her sandwich and started eating.

Kya hora hai yaha?....a voice came from behind. They both got scared and turned only to find Om leaning on the door with a stupid grin on his face. He came inside and said

Kya hua yrr daar Gaye dono....he saw both of them glaring at him. He immediately rasied his hand in surender.

Yaar mein toh bss ase he. You guys carry on.....they both started eating. He looked at the plate and took sandwich from Ayush' plate a little bit. They were eating in silence.

Suddenly Ayush spoke-

Bhaiya aap kb uthe?....Yuvika chocked on ther sandwich badly. She was shocked or amused that the kid called Om bhaiya. Like really? Ayush gave her water-

Di aap thik hai.....she again chocked on the water. Om was laughing like a maniac. He understood why Yuvika was behaving that way. He got up and gently made ayush sit and rubbed Yuvika' back to clam her down.

Om- aree yrr kitne shocks dega usse Ayush.

Ayush looked at him confused like mene kya kiya?

Yuvika clamed down and spoke-

Tune mujhe di and Om ko Bhaiya bola. Like seriously?

Ayush looked away embarassed. They chuckled at his cute face. Yuvika looked at Om like what happened? When? How?

Om sat beside her and explained everything to her clamly. The more he explained with details, the more Ayush was getting shy and dieing out of emmbrasemnet. Yuvika saw him and understood he was feeling shy.

Yuvika- don't feel shy Ayush. We are family. Aaj nhi toh kl tum accept krte he na. So abhi krr liya. So relax okay?
Ayush nodded.

Yuvika- accha tu agar Om ko bhaiya bolye ga toh Dada ko kya bolye ga?

Ayush looked at Om. He wanted to ask her but he was hesitant.

Yuvika- Om ko kya dekh Raha hai bol na. Kuch bolna hai?

Ayush was still looking at Om for help. Om signed and spoke-

Vo bhaiya ko dada bolna chata hai jasie tu bolati hai.