Chapter- Yuvika' Past- Last Part

Yuvika looked at him shocked, as he pushed her harshly. She was about to fall when someone held her tightly making her stand straight. Yuvika looked behind only to find Riya standing there holding her.

Riya went towards Avinash and yelled angrily- yeh kya tarika hai kisi ko push krne ka....she stood beside him and interlock her hand with Avinash' hand and smirked.

Aree acche se toh push krte na baby. Yeh toh giri bhi nhi. Sooo sad....

Yuvika was shocked she wasn't able to get what was happening. She looked at Avinash and then at Riya the way we're holding eachother' hand......

Yuvika went towards Riya-

Yeh kya ho Raha hai Riya. Mujhe kuch samj nhi ara....she looked at Avinash....Avi you loved me right. Tumne he kha tha na that you loved me. Tumne kitni baar mujhe propose kiya. I didn't answered because i wanted to make you feel special. Tum dono mere sath prank krr rahe ho na. I hate such pranks. So stop doing it.....her eyes welled up thinking of worst.

Avinash smirked- Love....he laughed like a Physcho.....Oh come on Yuvika mene tumhe kabhi pyaar Kiya he nhi.......Yuvika took a step back hurt......You were just part of a game.
Yuvika shuttered she was in shock- K.kaisa game?

Avinash- Your brother destroyed my girlfriend' company and then he was behind my dad' company. Hum dono ne mill krr tumhare sath ek pyaar ka natak kiya. And we succeeded in that right baby......he looked at Riya who laughed and high-fived with with him.

Riya came towards Yuvika she was about to slap her but Yuvika held her hand firmly- DON'T YOU DARE. mene tumhe aapna best friend maana and you gave me this in return a betrayal.

Riya fummed- Betrayal, Best friend my foot. Mein tumhare liye ek bodyguard se kaam nhi thi Yuvika.....Tears started flowing from Yuvika' eyes......Jha bhi Jana ho Tumhare sath jao. Remember how your brother did my interogation ya bhul gayi? It was like mein kisi ke PA baane ke liye apply kru hu dost nhi.

Yuvika hurt- vo esliye because they loved me. Unhe tujhe sirf Tera aur tere family ke baare mein pucha aur kuch bhi nhi.....

Riya cut her off harshly- family kon se family bloody tere Bhai ki wajah se meri family nhi hai. I only have my father in the name of family and your brother just sent him to jail because he was dealing with drugs. What was the big deal mujhe samj nhi ata? You brother being a respectful police officer didn't sit well with me anyway. And when he sent my dad to jail I made my mind I will destroy everyone near him. But I only found you Yuvika....she grabbed Yuvika' chin harshly and said-

I made all this plan......She pushed her and pointed finger at her.....Tere pss Avinash mere bolne prr aya, tere sath dates prr mere bolne prr gaya, tujhe itni baar propose mere bolne prr kiya, tujhe itna pyaar se acche se treat mere bolne prr kiya. I became your friend or in other words I played the fake role of becoming your friend just because i wanted to take a good revenge. You are your brothers greatest weakness. Mere sath sath Avi ka bhi kaam ho raha tha. Uske dad ne Kunj Maheshwari ki company mein paise invest kiye the and that brother of yours found out that there was some mishandling of money so he just threw his father out of the company. I know how sensitive you are when it comes to people you love and then I just played with you. And now see, just look at your face Miss Yuvika Rawte, tck tck tck... I pity you yaar.

Avinash came towards her and said-

Yaar Yuvika ek free advice deta hoon. 'Never Trust Anyone so damn blindly'. No see tera kya haal ho gaya. You look broken like a doll. Mujhe Riya he thi jisne bataya tujhe kya pasand hai kya nhi, she was only one who told me to come prepared as you were going to confess your love to me.....he started walking around her in circles. Yuvika was crying silently.....The Great Yuvika Rawte. The backbone, the pride of her three elder brother is just broken today. Tune toh tere pyare se dada ko ya Kunj Bhaiya ko kuch bataya he nhi, aur Tera vo Bhai Mr. Raghbir Mashewari. Usne toh mera background check bhi Kiya but usse vo he dikha Jo mene dikhaya. Aur tune toh usi bhai se ek mahine tk jhuth bola.....he grabbed her arm and made her look at him, Yuvika was crying mess.....He laughed and said-