Chapter 3- Truth

Scene starts from.

Roshni and Om were sitting in Ayush' room it's been 45 minutes and he has not opened his eyes yet. Om was getting tensed as time was passing by. Didn't the doctor told he will get up in 30 mins. Now what happened. He looked at Roshni and said

Bhabhi I think mai dusre doctor ko bola ke leke ata hu. Yeh utha he nhi Raha hai.

Roshni felt like slapping him and talk some sense in his thick skull she was annoyed. Om was asking this for the 4th time and now for sure she is out of paitents. She was happy that he was behaving the same way, he did when Yuvika fell sick. But she was just hoping that Ayush gets up before she gets more frustrated.

Roshni- Om can you relax you are saying me this for the 4th time in a row. Vo uth.....just then she saw Ayush opening his eyes......

Dekh uth Gaya vo i will bring food you sit and relax.

She said and left. Om immediately helped Ayush in sitting straight he arranged the pillows for him and gave him water to drink. The boy has scared him just like Yuvika used to do. It was like he is a mini version of Yuvika. They just don't know at all how to take care of themselves.

Ayush looked at him and frowned and thought what happened why is he here and did they got to know he has BP issues......He came out of thoughts as Om snapped his finger in front of him.

Om- Kasia feel ho Raha hai? Koi headache or something?

Ayush shook his head. Om was really very close to loose his clam. He raised his voice a little bit but the rage in his eyes were clear proff that he is angry-

What is your problem Ayush? Tum answer ha ya na muh khol ke nhi baata sakte and on top of that kon idiot aapni medicine' Empty stomach leta hai. Agar kuch serious ho jata toh hum kya krte? Do you realise atleast what you did.

Ayush flinched badly. Tears started escaping from his eyes. His grandparents never took that tone with him they use scold him for being careless for his health but they never ever raised there voice on him. Just then Roshni came and saw him in tears and Om with his Angry face she understood what would have happened.

Roshni went towards them and kept the food tray on bed. She looked at Om-

Om i think you need to cool off. So tum tohdi der se aa jana i will make him eat.

Om left without a word the tears disturbed him. He knew he shouldn't have shouted on the kid but he was sacred. He has accepted the kid from the first day but after seeing his unconscious state he realised he loves him like, he love Yuvika. Though Yuvika was only 30 mins younger then him he still feels protective towards her and scolds her after saving her from her bhaiya' warth. He felt same for Ayush but he was not sure if he did right or wrong by shouting at him as Ayush accepted them or not was still a question.

Ayush' room.

Roshni hugged Ayush and clamed him down she made him drink water and spoke-

Kya hua hai Ayush koi issue hai toh tum mujhe baata sakte ho? I can help but tum aapni health ke sath ase khe nhi sakte. Om was just concerned vo itna pareshan ho gaya tha tumhe ase dekh krr aur Arjun and Yuvika bhi.

Ayush looked at her Shocked. He didn't expected them to worry for him. He thought he was an.....

You are not an unwanted guest in our house Ayush.....Roshni spoke as she saw the shock on his face and realised what he must be thinking.

Ayush stratled- aapko kasie pta?

Roshni smiled- your face is like open book Ayush. Tum kb kya sochte ho kasia sochte ho easily pta chal he jata hai.