Epilogue

Arjun pressed the emergency button when he saw Yuvika having breathing problem Dr. Went inside the ICU and checked her. She was having hard time in breathing. They were not able to understand what was actually happening. They sended Arjun out of the ICU he was panicking a lot. Doctors checked her BP it was dropping down speedily. They prepared the injection to inject but it was already too late suddenly the ventilator showed blank lines shocking everyone.

The family rushed inside. Arjun who was about to fall Kunj and Om held him tightly. Ayush hugged him and cried. Raghbir was numb he didn't understood what was happening. He went towards her and shook her up harshly-

Yuvika uth na. You know very well I don't like such games. Get up i said ...he yelled. But there was no response......

 But there was no response

Everyone was crying mess.
Doctor removed the oxygen mask and looked at the broken family-

I am sorry we tried our best but we couldn't save her......

They all gasped as soon as he said that. They all remembered the happy moments they spend with Yuvika. She was an important part of each and everyone' life.

Arjun was blaming himself for what happened to his sister. If he would have listened to her and talked to her this would have not happened.

No one was able to take it that there Yuvika is no more.......

Suddenly the door banged open Roshni and Twinkle rushed inside Roshini got panicked when she saw everyone crying. She looked at Yuvika and then at ventilator.

She immediately rushed beside her and tied the Raksha Mauli she got from temple on her hand and tapped her face-

Baacha uthna. Dekh Yuvi tere dada, Bhai, Teri family sabh Tut jayenge tujhe kuch hoga toh please get up baacha. Ase preshan maat krr sabko please....she sobbed her tears fell on Yuvika' face making her gasp for Oxygen.

Doctors immediately put the Oxygen mask on her. It was no less than a miracle that the patient they almost lost was suddenly gasping for breath. He checked her and gave her the injection but she was still finding it hard to breathe and that panicked everyone in the room.

Otherside Yuvika.

She was in her own land. She looked around every thing was all white. It was like she was in heaven or something. She saw a golden light coming from different side. She started moving towards of it and saw her father and mother standing there. She froze on spot seeing them, but suddenly she heard everyone crying and calling her, something in her heart pained, her family was crying.

She looked around and then at her parents-

Sa..sabh roo kyu rahe hai papa?

Ram gently- Sabh tujhe bola rahe hai beta..