Chapter 21

-kora- 

Stupid, big, dumb, alien pervert!

This morning I woke up bare ass naked laying on the forest floor thinking I was dead, because the night before I practically was dead! I remember very clearly how I laid on the forest floor and felt the warmth leaving my body as I bled out, unable to move or even call out for help because I was so weak.

Not that calling out for help would've done anything in that situation but that's besides the point! I had resigned myself to my fate then woke up and discovered I was alive! And then this big dumb alien native came strolling out of the woodworks and I freaked out because if I wasn't dead before I was gonna be now cause I was almost sure the fucker was gonna strangle me or chop me up and skin me like an animal!

So I did what any sane person would do in that situation and tried to run for my life! Of course the brute had to grab and man-handle me going as far as groping my breast. In turn I grabbed his horn and we both fell into a pond where the struggle continued, until I realized I was bleeding.

Reluctantly I cooperated with the big dummy and let him patch me up and feed me. I'd be stupid to turn down food and medical attention in my situation so as long as he was nice, then I would play nice! Simple.

It's not like I really had the strength or capability to fight him fairly anyways. I mean I'm bare naked with no idea where my clothes are. Nor do I have any kind of weapons whereas this moron has a bladed tail, claws, fangs, horns, muscles, is 7 foot tall and has a huge c– I quickly stopped that thought. 

No, bad kora! Stop thinking about that! I mentally smacked myself and shook my head. 

I just-...uhhg! I let my guard down like an idiot! He had my bag the entire time and started going through my stuff. When I saw the notebook in his hand I worried he might tear it up and I'd lose an important tool for surviving here! I had to get it back, and of course what did the big alien bastard do? he fucking groped me again!

So I knocked him on his ass, called him a rat, took my book, and now im angrily stomping off into the forest in the middle of the night with no idea where I am, and no fucking cloths!

Slowing my pace I grabbed at my hair in frustration while looking around. Fuck, maybe wondering off at night is a bad idea…

"katu! Sevna armu khan! Katu!" the native shouted after me and I glared back at the brute while holding the book close and covering my chest. Now what does the pervert want?

He hastily came over and blocked my path with his arms out still butt ass naked and-holy shit it's even bigger when he's hard…

I mentally smacked myself again. Focus damnit! Shaking my head I gave him an angry glare and grit my teeth. If he thinks he's getting some from me I'll kick his ass!

He seemed to notice my attitude get worse when I saw his erection and realized the problem. He wanted his hand speaking gibberish trying his best to redirect my attention away from his shaft as if it wasn't a big deal or something but I could hardly understand anything coming out of his mouth. 

Rolling my eyes I turned a different direction to start walking once more and he called after me again before grabbing my arm. 

I pulled away and mimicked a growl of my own, considering I've seen these guys snarl and growl at each other all the time to express their displeasure. Maybe that'll be enough to tell him to back off.

He seemed a bit startled as he let me go but still insisted on trying to stop me by getting in my way. 

Getting more irritated by the second I snapped at the moron once again. "What do you want from me?!"