chapter 29

(Sexual content rating: 🔥)

–Elazar– 

As the light of the spirit shards sparkled within the cave around us, I could only see their enchanting light reflected in Koras  hazel eyes.

Right at this moment nothing else mattered except her. She was the only thing I could see, the only thing I wished to see. The only thing I wanted. With her beautiful pink lips and soft pale skin. 

It was as if she was the only thing that existed, the only thing that truly felt real in my life. Despite her being the small frail one it felt as though she was holding me in the palm of her hand. I was trapped within her gaze, within her presence. 

Kora lifted her hand towards my face and I could see the curious spark dancing behind her eyes as I held my breath. Her eyes moved to the top of my head and I felt all rationality leave me. 'Is she looking at my mane? Is she looking at me as a potential mate?!' My eyes briefly glanced at her long locks and my tail flicked around happily beside us.

As she reached towards my head I tensed up. Her hand suddenly grabbed hold of my horn once more tugging on it just slightly, and I felt my entire body crumble from the bolt of pleasure that surged through me followed by a growl that was akin to a whimper.

Removing my hand from her face I grabbed the female's wrist to stop her but she only tightened her grip refusing to let go as a stern glare took over her features. 

"Kora-"

"I knew it!" She exclaimed. "You get turned on when I pull on your horns!" 

She slightly tugged on it once more sending an all too overwhelming shock down my spine and to my shaft. Faux! I grit my teeth trying not to move and lose control but she was making it really hard by holding on.

"Female- you need to let go!" I strained, bending forward enough to keep the pressure to a minimum.

"Are you a 'massakest' or something?! Is that why you 'pooshaed' me out of the way when the plant tried to grab me?!"

Again she moved while yelling at me, causing the slightest tug on my head. 'Faux! I can hardly understand what she's saying!'

My tail tumped against the ground hard as I tried to keep her from pulling on my horn again. "I do not understand-" I hissed through my teeth.

"You really are a 'purrv' aren't you! Is that why you keep sticking around me? Is that why you brought us out here?!" She then grabbed my other horn with her free hand and I shuddered at the sensation that coursed through my body, losing my ability to hold back. 

My pupils turned to slits as a snarl escaped my throat and I rolled the both of us so that I was above Kora. She squeaked as I bit into her bare shoulder, and dug my claws into the fat of her thighs holding her in place. I was barely holding myself back, keeping myself from Piercing her skin as I growled. 

My tail swiped around in the air behind me wildly as I held the small female down with my large frame.

"Holy sheet- ok ok i yeeld!" she breathed. She slowly relinquished her hold on my horns and I could feel her racing heart against my chest and her rapid pulse between my fangs. 

I moved slightly drawing one knee up between her legs as a sweet scent filled my nose and the growling in my throat died down. Carefully I removed my fangs and claws from her flesh to pull away as I reigned in control over myself once more. 

Looking down at Kora's exasperated face I could see that red tint spreading across her cheeks in the dark. As she swallowed hard my gaze locked onto the delicate skin on her throat watching it move. My tongue flicked out to run across my fang and lips for just the slightest taste of her skin.