chapter 33

(Sexual content rating: 🔥) (pretty sure I've been forgetting to add these, especially for this story. 😬)(anyways they ready for more🔥 in the next chapter!)

–Elazar–

That one little word seemed to make my mind fog over as its meaning weighed upon my mind as I thought back to all our previous encounters before now.

Koras people seem to have many phrases for 'mating' but the way she explained it, her favorite one seems to be this 'phack' that she says so often. Learning the meaning of this word has left my mind in shambles because despite the new information, I only have more questions.

She seems to say it quite often and it's started making me wonder if this entire time I've been oblivious to her true needs and desires. She has no claims with any other male and I have been the only one around her for the many days we've been together so she must be acknowledging  me…it's the only thing that makes sense.

In her tongue 'phack' means mate. So each time she stumbles, falls, or hurts herself she calls out "mate." This entire time she's been asking for my assistance, asking for my care and I had no clue.

 Has she truly considered me as her mate before I had ever even given her an offering? Or is there some other meaning behind that word, humans are confusing in that way.  She has only given me a brief explanation of the word so I am conflicted on what to think and what to do.

If I have been blindly disregarding her claim and her needs then surely she would be far more upset with me by now? I have to make sure. I have to know what it is kora needs of me, because now I know I need her. I shall not fail this time.

As Kora stumbles and falls my heart skipped a beat from the words that escaped her lips and my inner turmoil only increases. 

My senses feel sharper than ever and I know for sure that I did not mishear those words. If the word's meaning is true then she said 'Mate me'.

My tail flicked around wildly behind me as I quickly moved to stand before her and help her back to her feet. Those two little words…they were driving me crazy, I need to know, I need to make sure.

"You said it again... You said 'phack me'."

Her hazel eyes met my own as her face that was twisted in annoyance and discomfort turned to confusion. "Yeahhh?" 

She drew out the confirmation in an unnatural way, humans seem to do these things quite often.

Refocusing my attention to the female before me I stepped closer. Keeping hold of her frail limb to make sure she would not fall again. Her eyes widened a bit as she turned her face up to look at me.

"Was that a request?"

She blinked a few times, her lips parting before she spoke up again, her voice small, much like herself. "What?"

"You told me what the meaning of the word 'phack' is…you just said 'mate me'. I need to know if that is what you meant if you truly want that."

She seemed stunned, unable to speak, and my uncertainty only grew more. She accepted my offering but there's still the issue of her finding my body repulsive. If I can't show her my worth, this could be the one chance I have to show her that I can make her happy. keep her satisfied. 

"I-i…" Kora suttered, as her cheeks flushed red.

I quickly cut in, speaking up once again

 "I understand you may not find me attractive, I bear many scars across my body and my shaft seems repulsive but I can still satisfy your needs if you give me the chance to prove myself…"