Chapter 16 - Oh, Snap!

"What do you mean?"

The two of us spun around to face G-Dragon. His eyes were wide open and he took heavy steps towards us. Choi and I exchanged worried looks.

"It's a long story...and hard to explain," Choi said as I agreed.

This answer obviously did not please him. He glared at the two of us and stood taller, determined.

"I don't care if it's complicated. I want answers. We are friends and I deserve to know what is going on!"

"I second that."

"Me too."

We looked over to see that Daesung and Seungri were also standing by the doorway. The three stood over us, arms crossed, and ready for answers. The two of us let out a defeated sigh. It seemed that we had no choice but to tell them.

Choi rolled his neck and I scratched the top of my head. "Where to begin?" We mumbled.

And that is how they found out everything. Of course I didn't tell them the supernatural things or of Yoon-hi and Hyun-Ki. That would be too much information and also throwing Daesung into a whirlpool of questions.

Now that I thought about it, I hadn't talk to Hyun-Ki in a while. I hope my sister and him were fine.

"So you mean to tell me that the people we showed Lotus were the ones behind everything?"

I snapped out of it as they asked that question. I could only imagine how hard it was for them. I mean...those guys worked with the entertainment business and had wedged their way in to idols trust, like BigBang.

The only thing that Choi and I could do was nod. The members turned pale but stood tall, clenching their fists. Except for Daesung who also secretly knew everything.

"Well no more hiding anything about this Violet Project. BigBang is a group and we should protect eachother no matter what. We've spent years and most of our life's together. It would seem wrong if we didn't have eachothers backs even through the hard times," G-Dragon voiced with the out most seriousness.

He was right. BigBang have stuck by eachother for years. Through whatever crazy stuff life had taken them through. Now here I had shown up to bring out all the ugly and the danger. The last thing I wanted was to hurt them. So I nodded in agreement. They deserved to know about the gang. If I happened to finish this all before my time to disappear, then I'd tell them everything. Even though they wouldn't recall a thing.

"No more hiding things that I can tell you then. I might not be able to tell you everything but I won't hide what I can tell you anymore," I promised.

"Good," the members approved, "after this then I'll tell Taeyang everything so he isn't left out," Seungri adds.

It felt good to tell them so much. It really did feel like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. When I looked up I realized that everyone was staring at Choi and I with sly smiles. I visually gulped from nervousness and they took that as their chance.

"Soooo, Hyung are you and Lotus a thing now?" Both Seungri and G-Dragon asked with pure curiosity.

I flushed from head to toe only confirming their question. Choi leaned over to wrap his arms over me and scoffed at the three.

"Yeah, is it so wrong for me to become an item with the girl I like?"

They laughed and whistled in approval. I could only turn 50 shades of red if that was even possible. Embarrassed I fanned myself with my palms to cool me down, with no help. From the corner of my eyes I saw Choi smirk slightly and I knew he was up to no good.