Chapter 3 - Is That~?

People were bustling around. It was loud and busy. I turned to face Choi.

"T.O-...Choi so why was I brought here? Isn't this your guys's studio?"

He nodded his head in reply, "Yup."

"Well Hyung I had already called our boss and he gave us the okay," Daesung winked and gave Choi a thumps up.

"The rest up to you T.O.P!" G-dragon calls out as well.

The band members wave to Choi and walk off to their dressing rooms. At least I think that's where they were going. Choi lead me to an elevator.

"So am I never going to know where we are going?"

"You are going to be our new cook. You know for breakfast, lunch, and dinner," he said bluntly.

My eyes lit up with excitement.

"Omo, really? I don't see how that is so bad. I mean I was worried for a second since you all seemed to have a mischievous smirk but this is so awesome!!"

Wow this was like a dream come true. Cooking for idols! I mean I am not exactly serving the emperor or the president and coming up with a new menu will be a challenge but one I can welcome with open arms.

"You say that now but I don't think you will be soon."

I doubted that. Many people wanted a job like this I was sure of.

Choi lead me down the hall up to a door at the end of the hall. When he opened the door he greeted someone.

"Lotus this will be your new boss. I have to go get ready. See ya later."

With that Choi walked away. He turned the hall and sent me a fist pump while mouthing out 'fighting' than he was gone.

I turned my attention to my new boss and bowed.

"Hello my name is Lotus Willow, it is a pleasure to meet and work with you."

"Hello my name is Wang. Your boss, it will be fun working with you."

•••

After undergoing a few tests and passing. Wang and I sat at a table as we decided what type of meals to make for this week.

"These are celebrities we are feeding. We can't give them anything fattening. In fact some idols won't eat the food if they are on a diet."

"I see. It makes sense but that's pretty sad."