Chapter 1 - I am NOT a Stalker!

Chapter 1 – I am not a stalker!

The sunlight that streaked in hit my closed eyelids. It was what woke me up. A groan escaped my lips as I turned my body away from the window and snuggled into the pillow.

I froze as my eyes opened to see a beautiful masculine sleeping face in front of me. I scooted back only hitting myself against the wall painfully.

"Ow," I held the back of my head wincing. I hit my head hard.

Now the handsome man besides me woke up from all the noise. His brown hair fell straight and over his thick but well-trimmed eyebrows. Then his deep brown eyes met mine with confusion. When his groggy mind put together my presence he shot up.

"Who are you and how did you get in?" His voice came out even deeper and raspier from sleep.

"My name is Lotus Willow. This isn't my home?" I was able to reply.

I looked around in confusion. The room was very plain and bare besides some clothes piled on top of each other by the foot of the bed. I than looked at the very model looking person in front of me. My eyebrows furrowed as I recognized his face and his famous name came to mind.

"Aren't you T.O.P?"

"Yes but why are you in my room?"

I held my finger up so that I could think. This doesn't make sense I shouldn't be here. I didn't even now T.O.P besides what a non-hardcore fan would know. I knew he is in Big Bang, solo, model, and an actor plus some songs. Why was I in his room in his bed?!

"Hello I believe I deserve an answer."

I looked up at him as the blood drained from my face.

"I-I-I seriously don't know. I was in my home when..." My eyes widened as memories came flooding in.

I was sitting at a dinner table with both my parents sitting across from me. We were peeling potatoes and carrots for dinner and laughing. The front door started to creak and bang loudly until it was broken open. Men in black suits came filing in. My parents and I abruptly stood up in confusion and fear as the men surrounded us.

As I remembered my body began to shiver. That was all I could remember up to. What happened next? Why can't I recall?

"Hey are you okay?" T.O.P asked with concern in his voice.

I looked up at him with dread.

"Why can't I remember?"

•••

T.O.P and I were now in his kitchen. I was sitting at a chaise for his island table. He came over with a mug of hot tea and placed it in front of me. I thanked him and cupped the mug with my hands. I told him the bit of memory I had recalled and how I woke up without recalling anything after in his room.

"So you remember everything before that incident?"

"Yes I do. Maybe if I can go see my house and my family I can recall everything," I hoped.

He nods his head.

"Yeah that does make sense. If you give me your address I can take you there."

I looked up after taking a sip of my drink. He was drinking his tea and I smiled gently.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it. Especially since I scared you for thinking I was being a stalker fan this morning."

He chuckled at this and looked up at me.

"No problem although I did get a heart attack this morning."